Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Noted effects

This is a point of ending for the lifetime that I was observing so I think this is a bit startling. I think the lifetime was called starlet.

Interest; interest paid in return is done in full. I believe I am a happy camper.

Jay Moisant; jay Moisant feels fine with talking with me again. So I think I will wait till jay returns or jay feels like it. Soon jay Moisant talks with me. Later he talks as he wants to talk.

Steve's truck; it comes back soon enough, just wait and you shall be rewarded.

The laptop; I get the best deal possible for it. The laptop works and isn't just a cheap deal.

The CD; the music CD is good enough. Just have the music CD, think it good enough and hand it over. So as you see the music works to do what it was meant to do.

Plastic; the cooked food in plastic no longer has a plastic effect.

Chairs; the chairs don't break by feel.

Game; I am out of the game and in the real world.

Weight; I will drop below 193 lbs by whenever and whatever I do.

Time; time during the wait to get food goes quickly. Time during the wait to get things goes quickly too.

Food pantry; they have a good selection of bread and other food.

Furniture bank; they only have furniture that you pay for and pick up yourself for delivery. That's it for this sector.

New stuff with end of life noted.

Mail; the purple lighter is left in the mail box if today. So i don't worry about things until necessary. No gang war happened, just think quick purple lighter effect.

Lines; the lines are what you think, describe and that is all if backed up with a story. The energy is there by feel. What you do with it is up to you by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *