Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Experimental orgonne

This is experimental orgonne, that you can focus and think of use to create by the feel or concept that's thought. The thought is this:

I is the creator conscious. so the way I built the matrix was the crystals that interact with the mind as you think, then when you feel the idea or point things out then the crystals respond by resonating to your frequency and effecting if nearby to create what you want by feel or thinking about things.

This is basically using the volcanically formed crystal, formed to create what is needed. telepathically we can still communicate so the crystals enhance communication and the ideal focus, where you think a thought or feel a point to create the desired ideal response.

This is similar to think focusing energy to a drink. so if you think to a drink, then you energize the drink, right? well crystals also can perceive the thoughts and do what you feel is necessary. that is what is interesting about this system.

This is what was built off that system called crystal orgonnics, where all you had to do is think, suggest or type and you get what you want unless you decide its not a possible idea by situation or point:

Thinking; think and you know what will occur. That simple and that ideal situation will disappear like the moment it was created, if you decide it was meant to disappear.

Think; think a thought and you will know by what is done is right. This is a will or brought moment from what you do.

If positive then negative, think or feel then you process emotion so any addition is subtracted if too much. Sorta like +/- for the benefit idea.

Thinking positive or think big; think normal, think big then you will notice what's there.

Think small; thinking small then you will notice the fine detail. By thinking big your thinking small.

Think the end; think the end then state the fact, then you will notice things work your way.

Think to use; think to use the device then you know what is done or dealt with. This is by feel, with a by your way or my way feeling, I am thinking this is done by you or me with fee or with feel.

Think to know; feel to don't or think to know by the feeling with us or others, then you know how you can act by how we think.

I I ie; causes Paul or an expert to step in and do things for you. Have in mind what you need when you state, think or make a request.

I iw; make live: make things recover by what you do.

I is done; I ie make living and recover, recovery occurs by what you feel or think you do.

Medical marijuana; this becomes voted in and legal. People are none insane.

Those that end with it or end it aren't addicted, they aren't weed heads and crack smokers if not overused with no bad reprimand.

Update; I don't know but diarrhea from three glasses of tea, topiramate and one other natural fiber forskolin will work wonders if I keep under 1700 calories eaten and dranken.

Lisa; she does pay me 20$ near the first for services, so I think this works out. I don't mind that she doesn't need me.

Peter Paul; he is not broken in body and spirit.

So think; this would be effective if it is viable cost wise. Efficiently I don't see the ideal savings I was looking for by now. So go do as you want to do.

So I think I will keep going with the three, until I can't get one of them. Something can replace another thing, so things work out by fee or feel. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *