Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 12, 2016

newer ideal

This came from a night of deep thinking.

Things; things I eat or drink cause me more weight loss whenever I eat or drink.

Thought; though I lived I think that I am on another planet. One totally devoid of life until there is the life there. So I am safe from predators.

Thinking; I am sure that this is thought. But I meant that you don't have to do anything so then enjoy your day.

Sure; thinking itself is the important step, but look at it this way I didn't demand that you go over there last night. So forgive and forget.

Itself; if things that are working like what this is, focus as you want then work as you think it is worth it.

This was from a front-page spell rite that quells anger and allows calm.

This is from a spell of life creation.

If; if you think you know then you realize what is there.

Then; the point then that exists, for now you know.

Know; you realize the point. Know the need.

Do; think to do the point or idea, then you realize by what is done what you need to do. If you think, then is what you know to do.

End results

E En ennui; i am aware this is the end of some effect.

Blood stains; this cleans up blood stains. This also cleans up things.

En end; the end of this is think stop, then this stops things if the effect is effectively stopping some activity.

This came from an old similar blog that I happened to remember from a monster world, that was ruled by humans and worked over sometimes by the monsters.

Thinking; this is the pattern: think up something, work with the point and write the idea that exists to your mind that you think about. What I think I will do with this is focus to create as I think to use the thought as a source.

Focus; think to focus, focus to clear your thoughts. The end to this is focusing to create what you think. So you know this was fun, what I think I know though comes from energy in the area.

So don't expect much from things with little to none in potential ideal. Thank you for listening to my blog. Ciou as I am moving, this is my last part or post.

What I added after was this; think as you like this, your use usually is your own idea. Your purpose is your own choice, ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *