Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

applicatable focus

This is the things done to create the orgonne.

Create; think the thought then you create by the point or focus point to cause what reveals the idea.

Creation by this:
Think then you are aware by now to do what is necessary.

Creation; creation is done by now so do as you wish or like to create what you want.

Focusing; focusing is the point you feel then think then you create what you wish by the energy of what you want.

Created things:

Good feel; feeling good you do as you need to feel, so you feel then feeling good you get things done.

Good fact; The good fact is that he or she doesn't not know. Allows for when you walk, you lose the weight you tucked away.

Thinking; think the fact then the moment you think to see it you know it by feel.

Think; think a point the moment you cancel or see the idea you realize what it is.

Be; think to be what is so you know this does not hurt to write.

Done; done by now you know what to do.

Peter Paul; he doesn't have too much pain or too much to do and doesn't feel too bad so there is no swelling, as he can go on with no problem to the next doctor appointment the 29th.

Remembrance; he or she isn't dumb or stupid and remembers what to do with the computer, as though practiced.

Thinking; i think in application you focus, thinking the way you know how to go.

Application; I think in application you create by focus or idea that you use as this is what you think.

The end; there is ash falling from volcanic eruptions that go on from afar, that's causing carried ashes in the wind or sky to create what the effect is with ash fall. The size of the eruption depends on the size of the volcano.

I think so if you think about this, if eruptions occur there is some earth quakes. Then the amount of ash fall is also affected in variously, by how the volcano erupts.

That is all for real signs for today's time, that indicate the end of society and lessened temperature. Enjoy yourself. Ciou, this is in no church for the rest of the day.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *