Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

past life regression memory

This is a memory of a past life that I was working with as I was aware then, I was creating as though were I remembered this from the past. This is one of those animal human memories, from when I was part animal part human form. Now the time is 4050 a more reasonable time as I forgave the time I was in use by now.

I think this was where I was with hostiles so this time things have calmed down. See I got off from murder so I think I earned a rest. If you think about this, I was creating by magic where I worked by ideal. So I was aware that sometimes, if unwanted the effect wasn't there.

This by what I was thinking is the point I thought I lived or died from as I had a natural death where I went on a space ship then came back to sanity as I realized the area was a ship. I created thinking to support my cause. Where the point the human break down is this.


I know; I think that is some point you thought of that I lived through, mental metallically so I know things. This leads you to don't worry. I realize it by focus so I think the point is done. When really the event I see is happening as I think of the ideal. So I think the point is I think of the time then I see by the spirit. Try it as I did or don't try it, as I didn't realize the ideal unless drugs I was aware of my surroundings. The moment is the point, so think to use this as you want to do something.

Thus the event didn't seem to occur to me, as I thought to do something else that I could dismiss the event over. So I think to move the city by the ideal I know is true, thinking to work like this is sometimes hard as though betraying the point but I will go anyway. So he doesn't feel betrayed, she doesn't feel destitute so I think this is a done deal. Approach then carefully as this is done as painkiller. So think to the use as the use is ideal, situated is the point that you think assimilate them.

So whatever I do or create, I think not to overwhelm others by ideal or sexual scent, feel or thought. Things are what they are as I am seeing that, this is what I don't do I won't get arrested for some ideal. So I will go on doing what I think is best. So I don't feel like I am between the people I love or feel betrayed. I think then I am well. Thinking this I ventured out then created what I thought by the feel, I know that this was where I found people looking towards me so.

I was aware then by aware thought. I was needing to act normal as people were normal with me. So what you think not to do is what you think or nulle the borg with an outborg, or so I think so I know to do things. Think me too, so I don't know. So I don't need to know I know. So I do or I don't need to know. I think this is clarified enough so what next? Shall if I do or don't do, yes no doing here. Doo not by the feeling I get, as if I don't know if I do I do what I want. So I will not doo in my pants. So I condemn you not now.

Then as you think if ideal exists to get a fox free or goto work then I might as well work by association or real life. So I think this will work if I thought to create better feelings by working with others or abandoning the home I have had in myself so I think this is ability to do what is done. I think I am done for now by what I do. Since the fox is not there, I might as well done then leave as I think this is a point to work. Now you know I think that this is done. So then go as you want or need and don't come near me ever again, as you feel like this is important think what you want.

Nobody wants me near them so I will do what I think is best, think to create a distraction then go as I need to go. Otherwise I will still have my funding. Thinking by what I think I think to get a job, as I can then pay off my debts. So my dues are too much and people were getting killed by me as I think about it. So I think I earned the death penalty. So think what you want, if your will is the point to live then so whatever. This doesn't mean I didn't earn things for killing people with my antics. So farewell as I ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *