Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 21, 2016

ciou the everleen

this life was noted for using his or her past life memories, by feel then the original was stated after. so I think this is a point then is awareness to him where though is en awareness to her so he could play out both as he looked halfway between. these are interesting points due to what is there. think then is a point, as you think to look look to the left then the right as to recover lost energy.

this allows a person to work, if they want to work or create as they are aware. so I think this is the air sealing ability that is useful, as you think to work then seal by a heat source you create a closure to some surface. thinking the point then I am aware to the point that is alert or awareness, that I think is a point so I think that is done by a point. This is with life energy, that is focused by what you do.

the ideal is the ideal, that you think then act as your aware I am know what is done. so the new point is there. the newer point is a test of the new point to release from this past life, things that are hostile dissipate as they cannot breath the air. so aliens are aware or alert to not be here without protection. so seeya around by now.

think a point; think a point then you know what the point is by feel, that exists unless you don't need to know.

new ideal; think not to observe me so I think otherwise to create or work as things can exist. this was the past life that stated this to his spouse one day, then got slapped silly by a kick then face punch by feelings. that then was an ideal that he knew was to occur so I think, if he thought of things to work with the point his ideal created as though he could speak of what he did. this is in communication by what you did for some point. so if he was aware then as I think he was aware, he is aware as what people do for a living is up to them I hope he chose well that dedicated themselves to this. This is worth living for if you think this is working for you.

new point; seen as a point then if you think as you go about things, if you are aware or alert to the others feelings you know not to say it.

newer point; think a point then your aware so then is the point that you use or work with those that concern themselves by feel. it may be by feel but you are aware, this is just a text test of the silver sphere. so I think this will end here by what I feel, I decide to think differently as though the right things are said. so I think this is a point to the feel by now or no as you think things through you are aware to the point that was made. so I think I will end this here as the shortest ideal that ever exists as a good post. ciou for now. that was everlee the everleen who thought my life interesting then left, as I thought the point by thinking through the energy. the feel is I will treat him better, so now I won't demand till necessary. ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *