Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

fate wheel

Samsara; The ability as to control the 'wheel of life' within living beings where you can imagine or think the fate otherwise this is the wheel of life, spinning a wheel then the person you want effected is creating the ideal you think. Yet if wrong then you can't effect something or someone. The user can control/manipulate the samsara by imagining the wheel or cycle of life.

 The cycle of birth, life, death, rebirth and the effects time has on living beings. As you think the creator creates what you imagine then the ideal is done. So think then you are aware. Making the old young and young old, healing others, killing others and even changing their own life. That is possible with the wheel of life. The ideal you think is what you can do or use.

  Animal spiritualism; Because assuming you create your fate. Animal spirit that you think to use can allow you use with the tailed beast powers, with this link; Spiritual ability is ability that you know by the thinking, that you know with focus that allows you to see and talk to spirits. So basically all you need is where you can use the spirits, instead of animal spirits to create what you wish.

  Yes everything has a spirit energy in the inner universe. Except from the outer universe as long as the body is dead, you can gather energy that responds like the spirit of the person to create a spirit effect. Then as you are aware the spirit serves you. So beware the repeating of the spirit astral form, as it is just a shell so you see you have things already.

  See if you want to create the ideal energy ability, then think a thought form energy is with a natural form to create a combined ability. Then think the energy thought form unformed as you don't want to be ppossessed. As you think things happen, then they might as things happen that is non or barely felt pulsing. If they are possible then all we don't attack, all those we respected by now are there by feel. This uses your mind as the way to undo it is use the energy with direction by area feel, yet even if there is a way you probably won't feel it where its anything that helps you. That is all for now.

 Safety; However animal spirit use is safer. This is to see an animal to collect some animal spirit. That's the animal you like that likes food from you, then though sticking around is a hard part without food. The chakra mode is possible by thinking the crown chakra does things that create what is similar where you don't get the shape or there is possible chances you won't get rid of the shape.

 The chakra use is energy use that pushes your metabolism up, then when you don't focus you end up working with what you have had. This is until you think the shape gone then where you exercise or restore your own ability to smell or the body scent otherwise, so I think by a high metabolism you can lose your excess weight by now. This is what can act as a restore point or what could go on, this is with your body by your own activity.

 I call this the omiscient path of the six pathes because you are aware to what is there, then you only have to think or state things to create with alpha state the point you are aware to create by manifest. Sometimes when you state things you can create by energy. That's why I call it this. This is the manifestation of ideal. This is the point you know or ask to go for ideal, so you are our aware point that means your aware of the point to the uses you think advisable.

 Think to use the advisable approach or don't come near, the people that would scent you badly would report you. Then you would be aware of the response or thought your ideal exists to notices that can be noticed by now. So you avoid the problem or press of the people then you are aware to what personal freedom is for you. That's why I call it omnipresent, you are a presence that others can or cannot detect. This is where birth or birth defect is possible.

 effective use; think the effect an the point is that you want to work, then the point you create is what you know or feel to work with others.

 puppeteering; Real people live events that do as you think. We each have our own ideal that we think our own unique dna strand, when or where we think to create is where we are working with the dna. As we think the form then work with the point to see or use or seem the form. What we think they do they then can do if they want to do things. Done is done where next is up to me.

 thief; if a thief we know or attempting to rob the thief is reborn if reborn this is working where this is ideal, we direct life if thought then the thought is use to redirect by subconscious. as though an anti-theft ideal is used. then no longer reborn, as things work out by ideal.

 anti-theft; this prevents thievery by ideal or police enforcement, where the thief is used as though buying it by feel is preferred. over stealing it or not taking it in the first or other place. see it never got stolen. it was your thought that you had been taken. as you are or allow though before the right time the thief starts to take things then someone walks in that interrupts the theft, so that doesn't get taken. so not sealed in the decapsulan. remember the right place for the right time, where that is that creates what you think if necessary.

 orgonne; a scripted statement that is likely to happen if you read it unless no interest.

 criminal; This is a song, some area you think to take or create with feel or you can be with the area your in by now. For your not always assigned to do what you write. So I don't have to do things, unless I want to get things or work by things.

 an ann en; I ain't petunia. So I am aware to what I do I am sure people understand what I mean. I will return to the normal world now by thinking I am in my normal world, so this means I am no longer needing to act. ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *