Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

recipe

pizza dremation: pizza dough or tortilla thin with half pizza sauce used with cheddar or fruit powder, as you think make my weight thin though you are able or aware. you lose weight as you think then add barbeque sauce for the tortilla thin then use cheese of your choice. that uses allot of exercise maybe 30 to 1 hour to make this worth it. think as you then are able you drink warm water then no weight is excess. that then is all to eat it.

Weigh loss or weight loss this is the loss of excess body flab weight, this means were done for now so going to log off for now. I think folding energy is folding in your body as this causes the weight appearance to shrink by what you do with the ideal exercise as though holding the stomach in focus. So if you look carefully you can tell what is there, otherwise you can work with what you do. This is where you start then you don't end up another way. ciou will practice with this interesting fact. I am done mentioning so don't attack that which is thought to blame.

1 comment:

  1. Think to drink this 5 layer pizza, or pretend to make the pizza and also check your flab or railed thin as well or not so well but soaring from pizza bloat.

    Fly straight by feel with warm water a hasidic or dormant or Afro Puffs he bru and then watch him fly as he stepped on the wrong nai see branch or flower trampled of the ferd or third of nan.

    With fluid movement flows over the tangent hip or hop feels land the sauce in the pan and gloat and laugh at the way the hair bounces and the fear in the kosher sausage eye. Not to do favors but to do deeds or good feels or cops and robbers by barnacles or preferred members of kosher club with prized pickle by feel in the area.

    AdiĆ³s I say as ciou for you or kibble the bits, with your choice halved of complementary milk and cookies and warm water mixed with urea and buttered Mash. I am now hungry or fed or thought on or fed up so I go to examine free cookies in emails. If the master key had is in hand or handed or handy with throw by head and hip and horizontal remains until air is allowed to flow in and out and life is given for assurance

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *