Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

alleged

Think the time to observe the point by the pinneal gland so think or non alleged is then you are back to where you are from this is the rule of the tardus, so realistically think the time to work with things then you can think to create what you consider. That is a real rule. Seen is the view or ideal by pinneal gland that shows you then you know what is there. This means you think then you see what is supposed with the area you think to see. So enjoy yourself for today.  I think this is where you are wondering where this is going, this is primarily the crown chakra use by the pinneal gland that creates what you wish.

The pinneal can do anything though, so be careful. This means you passed energy then from yourself so the pinneal gland could do something like trace the energy or think to thank the point, this means everytging has a consciousness so if you think then to know you will know or well be known you are supposedly not there. So think then you are actively changing things then you do. Ciou for now till tomorrow if I am here. This is there if you think this is there.

The pinneal gland does what you want by the use of other chakra points with you own energt, that is there is your aura. Think to reclaim the energy then you are with the energy, see realistically this is good however visually this can be decent or bad. Expect anything that could exist to be where you think things are or where this is possible. The less we used it the more we shrunk with height to our current height.

Thought unalleged; unalleged is the point if you think your not blamed so think your unalleged to work with those that are non alleged or non aligned is where they don't think of you so you are not blamed. This the pinneal gland can do for you, yet beware the pinneal gland can cause you to act wild or ecstatic so this means the pinneal gland is defunctional sometimes. See this was what happened to me, I learned we didn't use the pinneal gland as though asleep we were sleepwalking in the moment so the pinneal gland if active got worse instead of better. This means things we do are aware feel so think to create as then we are capable there otherwise here we are aware.

So as you are if you shift with the pinneal gland you can think of this as you are with an out of body experience, where you shift by pineal where I did when ten years or older are where you think then you are somewhere by someones response or just activity. Use is where you are then created with some stench, if you forget where you are otherwise rich or working or when you are taking a bath that uses the pituitary or crown chakra interactively by the feel.

This means you are aware when you think or shift to do things that the body recounts as you move your head direction over that is a visual then by hallucination that is what causes you to see things. This really allows you to seem to have your aura energy that is as well where you create things by how you think. This means the use is where you think then you or the pinneal gland is acting with your behalf by feel is by shifting to go then if in a car this is by foot pedalling.

So the less we used it the more deformed it was the less with height we were, so in accuracy we think we create then we create havoc or something we thought to exist. This is unalleged to the point. You can use it with a 22/46/32 chance or the pinneal gland created what we wished yet 22 percent chance not here, this is  where nothing occurs here with 46 percent chance of some result we thought to get. See to relate for there is 32 percent chance we get what we want with no trouble.

So that is what I thought when I said no problem exists see there's no situation with no issue that exists by area energy. Thinking creates by nitrogen, working with oxygen that created by porous microbial oxygen stone we created what we could. Seen, felt or no longer were we alive to know the tale. This was the point that ended this way.

Back; I am shifting to my home or apartment again so I will disappear then disperse the energy so I won't be caught there where I wasn't supposed to be. So I think I will enjoy this day as the pinneal gland forms things by the fact "I" am the crown chakra when you think the ideal to create. I think this was fun but remember the fact I mentioned as the fend off fact is not necessary you are safe, if you use the pinneal gland to create things you could end up or down using the activity you thought as a collective ideal though whats the point except experience use that changes to what you think. Then everything changes to the use you thought so think then form as you wish. Things that are good or necessary. So ciou for tomorrow when I have more or less stuff to say, I wonder what is the point to this though.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno the point. If you did start, this is your area from your ideal, I am just here to comment.
    Bag of Pickles;
    *Collect cucumbers fresh from local farmer's market.
    *Place in Hefty make Glad Bag
    *Use gallon of vinegar or watered down Muriatic acid to transform or add bitter to cucumber and water diffusion.
    *Add salt, Dillweed, red and yellow Bell pepps, Grade A Poppy seeds, PURE sugar squeezed from large thick healthy Green cane(be sure to milk the extract slowly with strong grip)
    *Cinch your hefty sack, and grab another sack to place your sack into to prevent leeks.
    *Shake the double sack, hold sack from the bottom for support of contents
    *Slowly place sack into open bottom loading refrigerator units.
    *Wait 3 days
    *Grab your sack, open sack with sharp scissors, eat a bag of picksles.
    (Make sure you eat the pickle by way of your preference)

    What is the point indeed, spek.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *