Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, October 30, 2015

aftermath

The aftermath to this story of blog posts is this, simply put your about to get interesting results from a volcano or two. I think this is simple, think then you can create by the feel you have or created purpose that is things that exist are no longer so important. So I think things we do is more with interest. Thinking to the use is the thought you use things as you think they are useful. So think then you are aware by the point you think to the point you percieve. ciou for tomorrow.

I think I will put normal posts from this point on, so expect more ideal to do with your spare time. ciou.

1 comment:

  1. I have been in communication with an Atlantean succubus from that at one time docked herself in Machu Picchu. She has devoured 100s of souls by area or pineal glands for digestive tract Barium tracking usage.

    I was unable to listen to her speech on proper succubus courting etiquette due to the fact I wasn't particularly feeling like parting with my life energy feel. I gave her a link for Martha Stewart cooking recipes and she left me alone since.

    I must go to examine a strange fecal pile that has appeared on my front doorstep with flame feels by area. Have a nice :Day.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *