Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

thinking this

"Breathe. You're going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you've been in this place before. You've been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you've survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can't break you. They're painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you'll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass."
— Daniell Koepke of
Internal Acceptance Movement (inner. acceptance. movement.)
New Book: SimpleRemindersBook.com
Bryant's Health Story: HealedLife.org
Bryant's Page: fb.com/BryantMcGill
  •   this is where then you can think so you are aware. think then so you are creative yet approach or no reproach by this is what you consider. that is a dogs way, a humans way is used to think so don't bother as then what is there is noticed or noticeable, this is usually by feel that you know or realize. so think by feel or don't bother us as use is where you know. So if you think I know that things will work then they will work.

some suggestion
being non hit in the head and english is now use or no en.
a base is our area activity: en is use now this is not.
ne or need base; feed or feel is the bas point the area is needed use.
no is en point or don't is no longer bothering.
so where is the bothering by us?
I think were trapped here so we wanted out.

none don't respond to the point by here that I make or maybe I am curious so I might leave.
no in en is use. ne in use is no use by the end you think as the end use or end point.
the weight doesn't boomerang back with ease as you eat or don't eat the poisonous stuff.

 we're back then he agreed to not think this a base and allow english. he agreed this is english.

1 comment:

  1. Hunh ngi hit me in your area, reel in the point, or a wing that ned be clipped.
    Perhaps used black and red paints that can be for LAmbs or LAbs, 10,000 flavors.
    Pirate magic, shoot them all
    Cliff's notes on subject, focus on female use by pads, or tampering buy.
    Is this still a muse for Spelly? I have a point to cure this disease, add Virgin to thirsty ported geese bring to labs. All smelly for spelly spek. Butt good smelly.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *