Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Balanced

Balance

Balance if negative or positive has lost balance and this therefore does not allow interest accrued or balance made by area ideal, and thusly this appears by appointment. Think to remove a point or where a weight that shouldn't be there. Think to create using an en. Do not do nothing. As you think then your aware then don't react to create as you need to. That is what you think to the use not the point then your free.

As with anything taken if there's things there, replenishment x.x then means there is business suddenly. So don't think to steal as economy makes this where things are easily gotten. As you think business there is business. So I learned when I went to notice getting pumpkins, then as I sensed a theft I noticed business going better. I think business is there where stealing was so things are where or what you think.

This means things that are business related are relational where things are there or where things are by now. I learned this was energy use by the creator to counter the ideal effect you think to work. I think business is exchange of things or ideal credit to work with the pointed out fact. So I think I fixed it as I thought to correct the problem yet I put the dogs that were the end result in a cage. So beware if they get out.

If I see or understand that is all I recorded in the martian labs. So I wonder what or where thinking went wrong as they were there in the wrong place near the right time. So I will study this before deciding to do something. I think the cure to mental disorder is lacuma, acai, lavender with water that you can drink with stevia. The body is with the cure the cure is the activity thats noted as they see your activity they cure themselves by suddenly acting normal so they notice then act better. When they aren't near you and they forget about you they don't always behave.

I decided to allow what there is left yet I have a little time, I am sure people are transforming to the point they decided to go with nearly anything. There is some volcanic eruption on earth, so I will have to go back now as I know this thing is dangerous. Perhaps that is what I did so I will live with the results or go some other place.x.x whatever I do I am no longer there. Perhaps save the planet or no longer save what isn't savable. So this depends on how you get or give a grant or easily given fund. This all distrobution of the dollar or money such, as credit so I think this is easily some interest called abundance by budget.

I think I will act simon out yet good with no evil properties shown. I will go do what I can do now I know I am free. So seeya around oh whomever is on the mars by the planet that is probably controlled by a mass murderer with insane person needs that believes people are off their basis near a base of operation. So I wouldn't call to mars or talk to a martian by thought. See we knew ya were around so this means seeya around near or with earth english so bye bye.

What I meant was energy sent is the point you think that is observed by feel you know goes through the aura, then the mind is directed by yourself to create what you wish or isn't going through the aura to remain sane. That raises our vibration to seem what you think. This can do things as what oracle effect you think is there. What you think is there is there till you think of the point you work.

I think there is some alien nearby on my ship, I call earth a ship now so going to go check this out. Yes there is one that wants to impregnate me, so I will stop him by a feel to use the knife on the dick by himself. There now he won't. I believe he would kill me as this is my plan so I will stop thinking it. As I think to the use or to do the ideal I can't afford the hit. So I believe then there is no reasoning with him I will leave him alone. As I am not near him or her.

I am not his or her shape, so this must be a special property of the alien onboard. I believe the alien is able to change shape or make him or herself the shape of the person. this is after meeting then changing to the others aura. So the energy is what or where you think. This means mars is there yet off the basis to the point or uses. I won't go back to mars, as I have so much to do or not do I will leave this as that is non important.

As I am alone I am not lonely.

Self-suggested thought

I will suggest the thing or ideal I hear from haarp so I will stop the radionic vibration relay message. I think this is area intense though so I will think stop to the related relay towers that I think are there. The consciousness of the towers will stop the relay energy then the relayed information will not be a suggestion, this will stop even now this is gone so its done going to go buy something someplace thats safe to work with so I think to use the energy then shift as I can.

No longer thinking to make this is thinking to look the same or not, as I am similar where my old blog describes so this is some son of another.s.x I believe I am safe for now. Thinking to go get something, so I will go now, I think so ciou is his or her phrase word. I am gone now seeya for later posts. Seen some people I wonder what they think after every disaster, I wonder what I look like as I don't always look like them not excepting for the point I won't appear like the heavyweights.

As I think I can shift the body shape as I control matter, thinking by the material molecules that I am done with things to do. So time to exercise, thirty minutes a day or more will work except escuses. So I think this is energy by the feel or area feeling so I will stop writing for now till later. That was what is called an asgassian organism that I was copying, so I will stop copying by now. So I also think another life is there so lets work with people. They said basically, that I am done with life then stopped moving to the point. That I was thought undead or not once thought of after the body was removed.

So I think I will leave this alone as he wrote it thinking that to escape was to another planet, so I will write my own stuff for this isn't my ideal. I believe his or her ideal was type or do things till you achieve your goal, so this is rather interesting its however untrue. nothing is there except what you think. So I think then is now. That is what he or she wrote.

"This is a point I think to use something called the bell tolled, think of things then do them as the bell tolls or a click is heard what you write is what occurs if you need the ideal to happen. Whatever you think happened didn't assuming you were right then they were there then left as there was no reason to stay then they were by manipulation caused to be here then gone as the subconscious can hide nearly anything till thought to see what the ideal was.

This means war is nonsense thinking is non essence things are not here to toy with you, thinking is not forbidden then you are aware. Awaken by 321 with a click of the fingers. The jet or area plane is jays if he comes with it so I will go back now thinking he won't come. I think you don't always have to do things or recall them to use the point. So seeya tomorrow as I am now done."

That is what I saw as interest, what did he or she mean though? I think it was a visitor that occupied his body then thought to shift away he did. This was definitely an astral visitor. They would react that way. So I will talk to you later tomorrow.

final cure; the final cure I will give to you is sorta a combination of oregano or carrot seed, stevia, caffeine that seems you can cure nearly anything by this mixture as oregano or carrot also comes in liquid form. Stevia or caffeine also comes in liquid form so you know this could be a liquid cure. This you can combine with anything.

this is my end of file. en fi

1 comment:

  1. Create as an en is create by escape or a scrape then when doing something the en will have more and I will have more available to do. An odd way to answer but taken not forsaken.

    Spelly dick spek left from the right spectral plane; on my right when resting or roosting mediation above or inside or outside or on top of the individual named above whose name is not. But the intended is a joy I bring my own personal as Joy brings the same

    Snacks for balance
    This is a trouble for a stolen ideal and listed as a triad yum, yet the triad is not indicated on nutritional information in singular or pair or hexagonal extrusions or intrusion or excavated indecision. Why would an alien attempt this upon my aura when the aura is mine and there is no compensation for travel and Mortal life expenses. I will kill this message if the en is created and maintained while allowimg nor denied boarding compensation for travel. As I just killed co op alien abduction induction it is indicative of ceremonial burning or scorching magma matter in their area feel of water squirting ideal.

    An ally in the future and in the past 5 or 19 years hit the ground and hangngi outs for dry but wet see NO, see you soon, tskn;
    or tkn or tkn ngi is not the use but is good feel in solar plexus chak spek

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *