Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 11, 2015

I think or work

not unless needed; i es in i ask things in the order I have by things that last otherwise, this is no longer useful unless I needed to fix something so I will do nothing else with this. I think the dog park is useful till you don't have a dog as use is a normal dog. this reminds me of the scene the monster hunters had of a cupabolas monster dog,n i think i sensed one near the area, the monster dog was lost as i haven't seen any sign of it for a week. time to teleport away with no dog near then I can shift to safety. done so now i am done as finished is finished i will live with safety or peace. this is my last ideal on the blog, how to deal with things so not too obvious. i am outta here.

so discordent or discardent is interesting if a big deal. I think to work by what you think you can do. then you know what is to do if you thought you can do things you could know what is possible. Live as though all your ancestors were living again through you. This is there by the point you realize to do. This is though by the point you make is the ideal you made. I realized by the ideal you create. So you create you make then you can can create what you work to get. that is all there is to this. This is the end that I saw.

vampirism; as people died they are aware that is by what awakened that is thier lives as blood flows in the veins they eat normal food not the human that is the ideal energy. so that is the point you can make with life they tend to judge by the feel. prove your usefulness to preserve your life. so they know or realize what is there by the senses so they are aware to their fact that they are aware exists. if you think they are there then they are there or no or bo longer exists there if you don't think they are there they aren't as there is no bo. they can use energy like a ghost to survive or live as they wish, want, thinking with feeding not or usually can think to live. if they think they are gone from the area they are gone. this is their use or way to go. they in their way or use is actually avoided.

what can keep the hunger or sensation down is leaf of some sort such as lemongrass, lemon basil or spinach leaf. I think I imagine things to create them too much as they are starting to occur. as you see as much as you think is possible to used ideal you can create the point, as this isn't a haunted house its a point you think that is useful till proven useless. so you can see the use as use its use not useful if not wanting to go unless you or I want to.

This is though by the point you make is the ideal you made or can make. I realized by the ideal you create. So you create you make then you can can create what you work to get. that is all there is to this. This is the end that I saw. I think by my moment. I will let or live so I will create things to work with the purpose. So you see the area point you can know what otherwise is there, yes as what I saw I can relate too sometimes really late. No I can see what is there. So I don't have to bother you. I will leave this topic alone so I will go off to the next ideal.

Noone has to judge them or step in for them so I am out of here. so they only do what they want when they want to. this is their ruling they create with by some ideal that they wish to follow where they don't have to follow anyone. this is what made me leave so this means no war exists to work as they will as they cease to exist their will disipates away. they work their will the go, so your free from their influence. another vampire can sense them so if they don't want to be sensed then they aren't in poor response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *