Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 14, 2015

terms

Seen is thought to get this think what you want then the crew or creator creates what you wish. only if you want the non ideal or disperse with things. that is all there is to this. that means as you work you sense to separate. Thinking to go somewhere then come back or are where you seem to sense. i think this is the ragnarok or rare moment by time area you practice. think no longer to seem here so you aren't.

interest language; he is me or her is men. seal is steal or soul. his or mem is men is truth her by feel something, him is hit or boyfriend otherwise ideal him use. em is work. she is hire or him is seen in this case is men. memory is her no is case or his no case is singular or plural, six is stealth or language i sense i undertake. take is understood, bad, given or transparency. don't do sex or drugs. im is no or off, seen or on is yes. otherwise im is yes where con is conscript.

Solare An-Ra = message by 11/11 with the creator with "im em an" or trade goods assets the system of atleantian funding used by area focus, otherwise a creative creature soul that is what leads to soul energy or separated by energy fluctuations considered an-ra or anne rice are effects as this is solar energy you focus then think you create with by feel with the sun light. no longer is this a failing company that is successful company. so what you think you can get you get by feel.

this is the feeling i had for awhile about you think the point now. don't taunt the faery that way or you could end up demised by their mazes. they could try to travel you through the faery maze you know to shift to other places. done by the name deadenon or creator. she is chris the one you know that ended up helping you. no ads here no d&d here. as you travel left you go forward with time as you travel right you go back then don't as you work.

3 days to a short period with time. time to release then as we say this was worth the time. ciao for today. think no hitting with a "inspiration by hit" theres no hit to end your hits so no yes i don't. this is where god is your father, the goddess is your mother. this means you are aware you are not needed by feel. so go back to your own time 2015 you don't think your trapped, even if you think you are able to be. don't get the worst spell to you or the spell that leads to the worst.

you don't have to show things. whatever the monitor works with the computer. whatever you do don't put a dumb fish in the mouth. this was no longer against you and you don't always have to pay a price. will is energy so your energy is your will, this comforms the body to work with people as you relax your frontal lobes then your brain part in the back your able to will then. as you think so the body does as things are able to be done yet willing to do things don't destroy the monitor or computer.

i think then you need to calm down to create, then things will come to you to write with. thinking a point then you are aware the point is area clear or area focus reveals what the third eye can show. the pinneal gland is what is useful or not there to see or view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *