Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ideal nasty letter

here's a nasty letter

unre is unrest; think or user feel is then use. you can say yes otherwis you can no or otherwise enrei is enrage. or is no, entice, order. isse is piss or yes, no is yes is plus. orre is good or insult is no by use. enke is not by use is vie thats criminal use. ne no neo bis is a walk around as you walk around. no bis is ni or use. water is earth or water by ideal is no ni commie. thought is area use by exercise i mean walking is no ne weight gain ni no weight gain. don't be the romantic hero, think by yourself. there is never any pride.

the use in en is first no is pride, thigh or insult by feel, feel is create is yes nyea. right means disruption so if you think the right ideal you get hit by things or dismissed. so in the way you think you could say your correct. think you are correct you are then working with some lie. so you got what you wanted ciou means happy by feel or feeling your right. iwas doing this to you so you can be assured i will do it again if you steal from me again.

see ya around does not suit this ideal this ideal is suitable to the point "i don't care for you so leave me alone." that suits the moment that you think is true. so think again to not do that to me then i will forgive you so you can get what you think. this is my map not yours you took it first so i think i stole it so i intend to give or get it back to you. so i think to enjoy your day think it back. i am never any area to the use.

water nea use is near use. water near enough full going to go so i am not in trouble. thought provoking stuff that noone wants to read so clog is dog meaning your fine unless your pursued in ne or allow by the use to work things out to work with others before judging them or work as they want. as they are aware they know what they want. so they are aware think better to work smarter. use is oregano with bread crumbs so you are aware, this works by your means with a method to your ideal. i think what suits this moment is you can't how. think to see or say i en uo.

you can change the point. so gonna go do something else as though you don't react to this i will give it back to you. you won't get eviction till you get me violent, i did a transfer of your soul to a dog named toto so you can think this through or not do things to me as i don't care for anyone here. transferred back, so i don't have to concern myself. so see you around you will get it back. not always in pieces so if you get it back you will know of my wrath to myself the dog, as he will die or live as you want to since i am no longer there so let them out as you want by feel. not to have 301 lbs i think i will have 301 dollars instead.

ending this is the time example i heard: en cat me or use is ideal not me though just others so i think this body count that is blood stains indicated is well hidden. the area is our count is risen destroyed no longer giants. this giant ship is a haunt then, nothing more. so lets avoid the area with no indication to what we do. this is aware thought to what is seen.

it will seem as though caz's prediction of demonic possession is there or the world is going wrong. so i think this through i will give it back or no longer is this possible then i tosss the map away with no quarters there as i spent them. haha enjoy it. i just transferred the soul back that was your thought, your insane so get those back if you truly want to. enjoy yourself.

if you really want them back, give it up or down the dreaded stuff that i lied about as it cures. the world is insane without it you can say. so i hope you live without it as i think you dobby it or don't want it. i knew it you want it so i might as well give your quarter map back. that you showed me, expect it in your mind. i think this is what you conceded to me why didn't you do this already. i think you suffered enough so i will go away then for a long time. i think you lost me there i was just reacting as the thief would if he heard that, so i was with the mind signal that sent out by the satellite in 1974 or voyager then you know this was some example. this was some example from my planet i heard so think again about what you send. see ya later.

i think you won't get it back as its gone and you taught me to no longer want your stuff. so if you want things back you go out and take it or don't bother me about it. i think that is me so think to work with the 4th dimension though. so you know what a friend is listen to this. i think you meet people to work with them or you didn't gain any inheritance. i believe i said enough so think, as i know this is what you consider with the life you think with prison. your not with prison, though i am. so enjoy yourself by now means nothing as ciou lost its meaning. i think you lost dear buddy so give this away as a task as i was going to give this to someone else. i am aware this meaning is activity so think to work as you wish.

sight ideal thats real

i am not a use by the feel i am no sight ideal by now. as i am assured i am aware you are there or gone so won't go steal the way. i thin this is thinking to the use. i am not a thought to the point or use. so i will use or work with that or those that want to work with me. so with this case is none or some that want things. thats what you said so i am working with this. so think that ego dissipated by ice sometime dissolved. as that is your only protection as a cherubian feel.

thinking i am never always some use this is some ideal.  a way to work is think to get along though you know what is there. this was the point you made to me by now. so i think i am aware things work. so maybe i won't by now. as far as i know most manics would want to do the opposite if given a reason. just do as requested or don't mention it. if you think so you are you are aware. so maybe i won't mention it. thinking use is ash. so maybe by nowing i won't by now. i think by now this is their use. so think ahead is focus to the future to work. i their so i think people to better themselves. this is my last ideal to try so stop bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *