Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Natural magic

Natural magic and in magnetism. its what magic does for us. Ya are using a natural magnetism boosted by natural will and caused magic. Some can't do it as often when older but it is still possible. As ya get older, that naturally caused magnetism is harder to achieve because you are less open. Yea, it takes openness and a willing mind. But if you train hard young you can still do it when you're an adult. Sure, only if ya sorta look desparate, as its a trick of the homeless which keeps the magnetism alive. Well they gotta pity you. Exactly so even if ya have alot of moolah ya can still get free stuff. The older ya get the more desperate or desparate ya get and it depends on if ya are a success. Money adds a boost to ya naturally gained animal magnetism.

So any thought to age an how success effects desperate or desparate actions? What drives this action is peoples reaction. A lot of people feel sorry for kids not having much money or still being young etc, and about adults is if you act desparate and insecure than they will do things for you because it shows they want to make you feel better'. Some adults act desparate because they perceive a need to get an do things and they never get them done as I see.

That's not always true as they can't fulfill the necessary acts needed later on sometimes. But, a lot of them had one big dream that they never get done. An they get more desperate because of that realization. Success lessens that desperation, Yanno but the stress of success makes more desparate actions. Oh I see it as the moment of not achieving and wanting makes more desparate actions as well. Yet people purposely ignore the failure and focus on success to catch that dream and gain more success. So it goes both ways, I guess.

Depending on the individual's reaction to stress and how they take chances. As yea, the chance taking determines this. Gamblers are very bad at this as their failure makes them more desparate and taking chances. Some desperate and desparate actions are from expectations. As of people thinking they are amazing or amazed at things they are not.

The suppression of almost anything is a part of natural magnetism. As in nirvana the water could be the drug. As nirvana is feeling good and the suppression is making you feel good. This goes into the extension of your aura. Extend by thinking 'extend' of your field of magneticism or aura around the person or thing or yourself. Feel it happen while thinking of the person or effect being suppressed. To static it basically, helps this process. Bringing up static energy around your body and area. You can then think or feel suppression of the effect. Compression occurs when you feel or think it suppressed and while thinking it doesn't have to be. Or something similar.

To quantify is to make use of suppression and flare the energy. Use energy by your method or focus and will. Suppress the effect and let the suppression go. The effect rebounds 100 fold to 1000 fold if you kept compressing energy into the suppress effect. So basically your suppressing energy into the effect while its being compressed. What causes suppression, when you suppress, you also compress the actual effect also to unnoticeable amount. Meaning, you give it power by compressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *