Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Body chi fire travel

   Modified on 2/4/2010

There is possibility on a way to turn your entire body into chi to travel great distances in seconds. The person that created it was also reading some article about shouzika , a saint of japan who was able to use blur speed while in a trance state. that gave the idea. I believe its where you can go to a higher state of existence by going upstairs, at least in your mind, so as you go up the stairs then you actually vibrate at a higher frequency. So you end up in another existence. Which allows you to move much quicker and the higher dimension might also move quicker. But, to 'think your faster' makes you faster and it becomes easier the higher the dimension you are in.

So he developed a method that can only be used by soke ( the grand master at art). The method is to go into deep trance ( delta state ), then become one with chi and turning the entire body by thinking of your body and feeling the chi around it, from skin to hair and bones to chi changing into chi and then programming the chi to take you where you want to go or just moving about in a transformation. This is to turn the body into chi by becoming one with it, willing it to change every cell into chi by programming it as every cell has its own mind. chi is everywhere, around us and in us and using it will make this possible. Some people use the fire element instead of chi to cause spontaneous combustions. To use the fire element, think of the fire and the cells as to burst them one by one in a chain reaction but keeping it in your memory and feeling the heat of the body increase or decrease. As you so choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *