Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A God Prayer

This is it, it's a prayer to cast out to God as tengri or as you name Him or Her to give power and bliss and protection and also it's for preventing to be converted to chaos after 11:11. Imagine a candle being lit and say the prayer over it in your mind. it's more effective if it's done in dawn and sunset. And tengri is pronounced as 'taenree'. But, you can name God as you want.

God almighty i witness that you are the one and the oneness
You are the only one to be praised and prayed
And only one to be loved
Please listen to this man that he wants power and wants the rightness of blue
Give me power
Give me power
Give me power
Initiate me and let me be prepared until your Day.
And give me wisdom
So that all the cells in my body
Vibrates with your name.
The best names are yours
I call you Tengri [or as you want]
Tengri [or as you named your god],give me protection
Tengri [or as you named your god],let me enter heaven
Keep hell from me
Tengri [or as you named your god], permit me to drawn power
From moon and sun
As the power of wisdom of you.
So mote it be
So mote it be
So mote it be.

The Egyptian forcecraft style is:

God ymity Me wyne th ya r th en e th aene
Ya r th otli en b brea e pra
E otli en b sliat
Ples letn th sha th t rue pua e wa th prilne o blu
Moi me pua
Moi me pua
Moi me pua
Nyia me e let me b pror unti ya Da.
Moi me wis
So th al th ce n me bod
Vib wi ya anem
Th bex anem r ya
Me voc ya Tengri [or as you want the god named]
Tengri [or as you named your god], moi me ward
Tengri [or as you named your god], let me atr Detalm
Kep pzeur fro me
Tengri [or as you named your god], pamy me ryt pua
Fro mun e sun
As th pua o wis o ya
So mai b
So mai b
So mai b.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *