Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The magic school

There was this big school or place where one could learn and practice all the magick they wanted. Someone found it, that school an its in your mind where every act is actually learned by your double which you remember too. It in a represented moment is by your action and uses others to do things. To get to the school, imagine yourself walking into it. However you want the school to look like is what it appears as. Its different for all of us.

You can imagine yourself entering as in a 1st person view (looking through thought by your eyes) or as if you would see yourself entering the school like a 3rd person view. 1st or 3rd, its your choice. So whatever is learned in that school, you will gain the experience in real life. Mostly you might repeat the experience, as about the teachers there where they are of view and based in real life, yet they are different there as to what they do. This some of what is taught there.

Natures force: When going under a tree branch or something metallic, the force of the tree or the metal and what you were thinking are charged into you to make you remember and trained into it. In fact something of nature can reflect your thoughts and using the force and thought pattern of itself can occur the force and thought.

Natures storm: An unnatural storm one greater than that of a storm, its lasting two or three days and using lightning and some black lightning. Black lightning only strikes when something living passes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *