Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 30, 2023

Thoughtful magic

Thoughtful magic is the point you have a thought then think about it and  create with the thoughts you have by the soul creating with your energy. 

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think that are possible here.

Sheila; she doesn't mind what I do and asks me to goto the store for her. No matter what. 

Minding; I don't mind that Sheila doesn't use my services. No matter what. 

Thinking things through; this is where you think to know better as you realize what you did.

The payment; I get paid 5 dollars a day. No matter what. 

Weight; I lower my body weight 60 lbs no matter what. 

Server; the discord server has no complaints against it no matter what. 

Mail; the mail gets here sooner than usual with pauls check. I get paid 80 dollars. 

En
Living; its a living and those that think their alive are living in some degree.

En; the point is made you either accept it or not. Your choice. 

Lafayette Terry jr; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what. 

Payment; I get the thirty and keep most of it no matter what. 

Looks; I no matter what look thin. I am thin and muscled. From this point on.

The doctor; my video chat with mebbin is done sooner than usual. No matter what. 

En

I look thin as a pancake and create better with less food. I no longer look fat. No matter what and quickly. 

Creative use; the creation of the point you know the idea and think about the  concept to make what is right or its not done. 

Mail; the mail comes quickly and delivers my mail as soon as possible.  No matter what.

Force effects; this is where you think of using force over action, and summon the solar energy of any sun by suggesting to yourself. what you intend to occur. It happens by feel or observation.

 That's as your thinking to the sun what you want. This is created by solar influence. This can neutralize whatever you don't like, you don't even have to see the sun as you "channel" it using your third eye into effecting what you want.

Gaining funds; this is where you gain the funds to buy whatever you want and still have money after three times over. No matter what. 

En

Gotcha moment; you setup a person by saying certain things. Then say gotcha.

The Amazon; the packages I ordered reach me as soon as possible. No matter what. 

The summons; this is where you summon the animals that you need. They appear in the area, when you need them to be there.

Point n focus; think of the item to use and focus the heat as fire energy through it to effect and decapitate the target.

The shock; this creates with idea, that you focus energy through the area to do what you desire. This energy can be focused through an item you hold to send a combined force into the area and the target or targets. Of course you are empowered by the creator's energy to get results. 

Lafayette Terry, jr; he answers my calls when I call him. No matter what. 

Walmart; they deliver to me what I need and ordered. No matter what. 

Completion; the sense of Completion comes after the soul allows you to realize what is done. 

Thought; if you can think you can do things, so think as you can and work as you can.

En
Moose; he doesn't mind what I did or do.
Moose: whatever the case, he brings me on more trips for him.. no matter the point. I do them right, no matter what. 

Moose; the food he ordered arrives by feel and he is appeased.

Mail; danese can get to the bank today as the mail comes earlier than usual. 

Trust; Moose trusts me enough to allow me to enter his room..no matter what. 

Thought; this is energy that creates what you want or intend to create. That's unless you don't need it.

Wake up; I am awake by idea or feel no matter what. 

En

Think..if you knew a way you'd use it so that is successful for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *