Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 15, 2023

think and do

This is where you focus and create a result. Thinking about the point of life and making things work. Then by focus they do.

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

I ever consume it; this makes the third eye consume the weight constantly from the body. 

Whyol; white hole, this is your other end of the black hole. It spews matter and energy as creative as you can get.

Focus; zone out and you are free. Think and you know what to do. 

Travis; he makes it to his meeting with stacy at 1 pm. No matter what. 

Travis; he finds his cards no matter what happens and quickly. 

Mail; the us mail comes quickly and without problems no matter the point.. Paul t gets his check as soon as possible.

En

Thought; the thinking you do manifests positive changes no matter the point. 

Mailman; he shows up by feel early..

Parol; i am parolled by feel. No matter what. 

Think and do; think you have what it takes and do it.

Think; if you think you can do things by feel. Thats how you know if some things are done.

En
Think; if you thought about it, it comes to you when you need it the most.

4th dimensional storage; this is where you think to shift an object and touch it, so it goes to the 4th dimension storage room. Think of the item reappearing and its back by feel.

Shifting; the area you think about being you are suddenly, think about it and the subconscious mind teleports you into..like a myst of time travel.

Frequenter liebe; extra love feel. 

Einen orgasmus; to have orgasm 

Frequenter einen liebe orgasmus; to go into extra strong orgasm from love feel. 

En

It is; okay.

Moose; he doesn't lose a leg no matter what. 

Think; the focus is done interest fades away as you think to do what you want. 

The us house; the us house in Washington DC agrees to raise the debt limit. No matter what. 

Stacy; she comes back by feel and I get my hot chocolate. No matter what. 

En

Is; great feel and creative point. 

Isn't; great big body.

Truth seeker; think to create psi balls and program them to make the truth happen and come out.

Revival; think of creating a psi ball in the air, then Programming it to bring back by revival the body so it lives. After its done, it dissipates harmlessly. 

Sun strike; this is where you think to the sun, what you want it to do. This case is where you need it to strike the area you wanted targeted by a plasma strike. This plasma strike will hit the atmosphere and cause your targets to fall asleep. 

Sun shield; this is where you think and focus on the thought of shielding, you and your allies are unaffected of any attacks. Including plasma strikes. You won't need to sleep, unless you intended to sleep. 

Travis; he doesn't mind what I do. He calms down and becomes better by feel. He returns to his room. Locks the door and sleeps.

Voice improvement; Think it improves as we drink water. The water does your thought you need as you intend it to work. Clean water does better.

Thought vs intention; If we need the thoughts and intend the idea from them the soul creates the idea. If we don't need the idea or thoughts then they don't occur. However, if we don't intend the idea and need the concept then it still won't occur.

Immunity; Whatever you dislike, your immune to by feel if its evil.

The beach party; they come and pick me up and I enjoy myself there. No matter what and quickly. 

Whatever; Whatever I do, I get better by feel. I improve by idea and do better. 

Focus; this heals the body and creates better health including repair to the knee. No matter what. 

En

The weekend; the weekend is calm and quiet no matter what. 

The end
Assault n battery; this is where you hit and get a charge to your energy from the hit.

Lava bombs; this is gated in lava balls 65 cm big, that rolls into the area after falling down. 

Tornado fire; this is a tornado of fire.

Lava sweep; the Lava gated in to an area sweeps forth to go into an area.

Mosquito tornado; this effect is where millions of Mosquito are gated in as they form a tornado formation that goes where you intended. 

Violence; think and know,  the violent need doesn't happen. 

En

Likeness summons; this is where you think to focus on creating a likeness of some form from thin air. This is done by the creator making it appear. It disappears when it isn't needed. The source of this appears to be an angel sent by God to appear and act like you want it to act. 

If your evil, then you call by thought a fallen angel or demon to do what you want. The idea is you create an appropriate appearance, if you have in mind the person or thing you want to mimic. If no image appears, then God must have thought to not allow it. So luck be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *