Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Self magic

 Reality is the point in idea creativity, the brain realizes what is done and your aware of the magic of the moment. So in reality, what you think is what exists. The soul makes things up, and the spirit makes the changes. So think and you may see or perceive things, that you want. 

Some magic 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Creep; the weight creep disappears no matter what. 

The thought; the thought is what is done, think and know what to do. 

Paul t; this is where he gets the check in the mail as quickly as possible. No matter what. 

I get paid 90 this time.. no matter what. 

En

Mike; he comes and gets Sheila to the  bank. No matter what earlier than usual. 

Mike II; he is no longer late to bring us places. 

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what. 

The thought; thoughts exist and the phone call with stacy b ends quickly and positively. No matter what. 

En

Fuzetzu (sp); This is where you focus and create with thought, that you need to happen. Stating "fuzetsu" will freeze the enemies no matter what. This effect freezes time and movement of the target area except for your allies. 

Do this spell if you want to freeze your foes activity and cause them to cease what they do. This effect lasts upto 48 seconds in battle. 

Otherwise outside of battle it lasts until you no longer need it. However, due note it freezes the activity and ends it quickly. It can't actually freeze movement.

Delivery; I get my delivery package from Amazon earlier than usual today. 

Debbie; she doesn't quit or get fired. No matter what. 

Body adjustment; the body adjusts itself quickly, matter what to make itself what you wish to look like.

History; the History erasure doesn't happen if the History is necessary. 

En

The history; the history is realized and things that are special are known. 

Your life; you create what you want and get what you need. Thus is the way of life. Enjoy yourself. Think positively after this point on.

Win 10; the updates manage to finish up quickly and successfully. No matter what. 

Hiding; This is where you hide things in plain site, and make it seem to not be there. This is done by causing the energy of the thing to be undetected, unless focused on. Then it appears again. 

Planar shift; Think your there and decide that there is where you want to be, then the spirit uses the soul and shifts you there. This shifts you places where you intend to be. The creator or your God allows you to know the rules of the area and the physics are known by the soul. 

The place; the area is burned out and thinking to be there reveals the extent of the damage. 

Writing; the ability to write is there. You are able to write an interesting story with a good storyline. Think and you know what to do. 

Return; return doesn't happen unless you want to return. 

Thought; the idea is successful so think and you know what occurred. 

Think; the point is thought, if you think about it its formed as you need it.

Danese; she is willing to give a dollar at least an in quarters. 

En

Force field; this effect causes you to be protected no matter the point. It projects forth the energy that you don't want as you think to create with light. In order to form it irl, you think your energy goes to the aura and creates a white light that acts like a barrier to all negative idea or attacks. Think and you know what to do. This draws the positive idea you want in life, so think to get positive results with positive thinking.

Disease repellation; Think of the diseases as a source that's used up, as you sustain your life to create better idea such as a non diseased body.

Illusion; the illusion is where you think of something to show, think and the subconscious uses the soul to create a vision that is seen by the target..such as a illusionary office in life.

Thought; the point is done, think and you know what to do.

Au calm; i am always calm and I never get violent. 

En

Nobody; noone minds me for what I did or do. 

-2 = death of character. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *