Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Creationism

This effect is where you create by feel and idea that you think to know is known to exist.

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Coughing; I no longer cough like I had a disease. 

Finishing up; I finish up the project I started for dnd. No matter what. 

Eating; Whatever I eat i don't overeat and lose weight instead of gaining weight. 

Focused; the focus points are dealt with by feel. You can do what you want. 

Creative approach; Whatever you think to create you approach it creatively. 

En

People; they trust in what they do and what I do. They don't mind what I do or did. No matter what. 

Weather; the weather is capped and doesn't get bad no matter what. 

Minding; I don't mind what occurs so it doesn't bother me. No matter what.

Music; think of the idea and listen to music. The energy waves are what create the music into an effect that you want as a need. It doesn't form as you don't need it formed in real life.

Thinking; the thought you have is the idea you use so think and you know what to do. 

En
Overthinking; you don't overthink or stress out anymore. 

Moose; he doesn't feel the knee pain no more. No matter what. 

Mgr; stacy butts is no longer tired nor sick no matter what. 

Symbolic magic; this magic is interesting, where you focus on the idea and intend it to happen. That's as you trace a symbol in the air, or trace on a carved symbol. That you need to create a trigger, for the idea to form. This works by the subconscious creating the effect if you intend. 

Thought; the effect is done if you need it by feel. Think and you know what to do. The end.

Paul t. And sheila; they don't mind what I do or did. No matter what. 

Resistance; the body and mind resist the effect of demons no matter what. 

En
Powers; any power that becomes overwhelming is not boring.

Reduce; reduction like this is from creating a psi chi ball and having it suck out the extra weight from your body. This is like liposuction and goes to a point..then you expend the stored energy in the psi ball. Thinking to suck more, thus you repeat the action until you lose enough. 

Lipo; this is a particle that creates weight loss and and extra weight disappears from the body.

Life; this is the trick, where if you do wrong you can get incarcerated. 

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *