Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 6, 2023

Think tank effects

 This is the thinker,  what would happen if you focus upon a goal to get a result and get other things to happen. The think tank is good for knowing so think and you know what to do. 

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator the subconscious uses to create things you focus upon as you say the idea, and the right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells you need as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, even by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Thought; this is the point of explaining things so you understand the idea.

Othelo; if I put coats out to freely get,  then they are gotten by feel. 

The point; the point is something expressed, think about the idea and you know what to do.

En

Stacy b; she is ready for visiting as quickly as possible no matter what. 

Finances; my finances are turning out to be alright, no matter what occurs. 

Management computer; the computer starts working no matter what as though the right things are done. 

Cassandra; she answers Stacy b as she called her. No matter what. 

Self-creative; it is self created by feel, think it exists then it does.

Focused; the event is what you want to happen.  The trigger is creating with energy and suggestions. 

Self-creative; this is where you think and it happens to manifest. 

Shipment; the shipments reach me no matter what occurs. Quickly and efficiently. No matter what. 

The package; the expected package from Amazon arrives as soon as possible no matter what. 

Think; the moment is allowed by allowable idea, think and you know what to do. 

Republicans; they don't ever cut social security, will not win an election no matter what. 

Focused sphere; the sphere of energy rises to the moment you think they exist and explode leaving sulfur stench.

Debt ceiling; congress raises their debt ceiling no matter what. 

En

Bored; I no longer feel bored with things that occur..

Interesting things; think of the idea to create and your subconscious creates it as you need it to occur. If you need too much you might find ruination by what you feel. 

Stacy; Stacy gets her computer repaired or replaced at pd1, no matter what. 

Stacy b; she gets to answer my texting or calls no matter what quickly. 

En

Jared rayes; she gets to trust me and do things that won't irritate me no matter what. 

Think; the end result is a point in regard, so think and know  things as you do things.

Stacy b; she no longer ignores my calls or texts.. no matter what. 

Computer Repair; the computer Repair is successful no matter what. 

Travis; he can afford 5 dollars no matter what.

Speed up; this is where you draw in energy and think or feel to speed up. The energy is programmed by your thoughts using the subconscious and you can run or walk very fast.

Trolley; Whatever problems m ay happen are easy to fix and otherwise dismissed. No matter what. 

As written; its positive idea that happens and that is a fact.

As done; think about the idea and it's done.

As in en; the end will come..think and you know what to do. However this means that things will work out in the end. 

Think; the candidate for pd2 is approved as she gets the job no matter what.

Moose; he gets back soon and it's done quickly by feel. No matter what happens. 

En

Focus; think and know you are highly motivated to do things.

Taking care; people take care of themselves no matter what. 

New applicant; she doesn't find it too difficult to do her job.

Lower; this lowers the body weight by feel or idea you noticed. 

En

Moose returns and takes me to get my package no matter what and quicker than usual. 

Ndm; things don't foul up between me and my credit payment by them.

Focus; the focus is the thought,  think and you know what to do. 

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did. 

Paul t he manages to pay me off. No matter what. 

Things; things work out in the end and I manage to pay off all my debts no matter what occurs. 

Sabrina; she takes me to the grocery store earlier than usual. No matter what. 

Debt consolidation; they actually apply the money where I think its necessary and pay off the credit cards. No matter what. 

Supernatural protection; the figure is a being that merges with you and comes out to protect you if in danger. 

Transition; the focus is where the spirit transitions the effect or body into some formation..

Raising hell; think of frustration and feel the need, then state what you want to be known.

Danese; she moves to room 11 sooner than usual. I get paid for allowing her to use my cart. She has no trouble using my cart in moving her things with it.

Trolley; the Trolley doesn't take more time to come get me. It no longer is stuck on 2 minutes as 2 minutes goto 1 minute. No matter what and quickly. 

Trolley route; it goes along quickly no matter what happens. 

Dangerous; Nothing Dangerous or destructive happens to me no matter what. 

Desummon; i Desummon you no matter the reason. 

Strange person; he becomes better by feel. 

Unlimited Ability; there is almost unlimited energy in our cells.  spiritually as well.  Consider combining them and using them.  This is done by thinking your spirit uses the cell energy to create with your need to make what you want.  So how can we do this? See what you need to know by idea is that you get what you think you're getting. 

That's about it.

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail as early as possible or tomorrow when the mail comes. Nk no matter what. 

Bingo; i win a game of bingo no matter what. 

Candace; i look like the thin Candace with red hair. No matter what. 

Focused; not a target no matter what. 

En

Definition 

\=or, not

/=and, with

Ind; indefinite, industrial or indefined 

Eczema; what the heck iching action on skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *