Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Collaboration magic

 This is where you create by feel and focus things into existence or work with others to create a result.


Some spells
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells you need as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge then your subconscious do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, even by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Danise; danese doesn't mind what I do or did. This happens no matter what occurs.

Travis; he doesn't mind what I do and needs me to go to the store for him no matter what.

Communication; it doesn't deteriorate any farther and only gets better after this. No matter what.

Wwiii; this doesn't happen to occur war of the world. No matter what.

Warrior; think and know what will occur by feel.

The end; the end will surprise you and things will work out in the end.

Travis; he needs me to goto the store for him and I get paid 5 dollars.

Danese; she allows me to work for 5 or 10 dollars today. No matter what.

Focused; the point is expressed idea and isn't as strict as one would think.

Needy; i am no longer needy of things no matter what.

En

Focus; the focus is on you so think its done even when its not.

Thought; the thought to this is where you focus and create what you think into existence.

Think; think and the thought is done if you intend it to be done.

Thought ii; think the best and you create the best.

Done; I am done.

Think; this is where you focus and create with perception .

Thought; the point that's expressed in idea.

En

Robbie; he is evicted by feel. No matter what.

Great thought; I use metformin and manage to lose my excess weight  no matter what.

The doctor; he can see me quickly sooner than usual.  No matter what.

No matter; no matter what I don't feel like arguing.

Whatever; Whatever the case I do the right prepping.

Florida; florida doesn't outlaw democrats no matter what.

Creative fart; think the fart does what you intend, drink something and you fart with people reacting like you want.

Donations; they can afford to get to me a donation no matter what without stress.

Finances; My finances get better no matter what.

Paul t; he gets his check in today or tomorrow, no matter what its earlier than usual.

En

Jay m; he gives me a donation of 20 or more dollars today or as soon as possible. No matter what.

Amazon; I get my packages from Amazon delivery as quickly as possible no matter what.

Stacy and Cassandra; they go for me putting my totes into the basement..no matter what.

Travis; he doesn't think I am breaking him by getting 5 dollars. No matter what.

Mail; it comes earlier than 10:30 am..on Saturday no matter what.

Danese; she is nicer to me on the phone after this so I might as well go.

Mail; it comes earlier today than usual  no matter what. I get my packages sent in the mail.

Biden's student loan; his court case in the Supreme Court is successful for biden, no matter what.

En
Vaccine; Montana doesn't pass the anti Vaccine law no matter what.

Focus; the points you have you attract to you by feel.

Things; the things that are in my room are left alone by feel. No matter what.

Bugman; he arrives quickly by feel. Then sprays my room leaving things in the room alone..no matter what. They hurry up and finish the building..

Fine; I don't get fined 50 dollars no matter what.

Stacy b; she answers her phone and talks to me with texts or voice..no matter what.

Moose; he keeps his car and in good condition. No matter what quickly.

En

The Republicans; they come to a deal over the budget in the house. No matter what and quickly.

Metformin; i get my metformin in as soon as possible by feel. No matter what.

Creative; the creative idea is given by feel no matter what by the creator.

Think N create; think about the point that is expressed in idea and do what you need to create what things shall exist.

En

Pulse defense; the light starts pulsing fire energy at the target.

Breathe draw; be near the mouth and breath in. Then the corruption is withdrawn from the target.

Plant growth; think the plant you intend to grow grows as you make a mark in the direction of the plant or seeds.

Burning hands; imagine fire coming from the hands to the target and scorching said target. Forcing them to back away.

Flashback; this is where the consciousness of energy creates what happens in a vision. That disappears after the moment is done.

En

Definition
Focus=the thought you have that you think by feel.
The point=the idea you express or have happen to your experience.
Hasmat=the idea you wear that is protective.
Flalunc=flatulence or excessive farting of over 20 times a day.
En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *