Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 10, 2023

Spells of existence

The spells of existence are known by the spirit, the source is the creator. So if you think to know then you realize the right rite.

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells you need as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, even by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Danese; she gets her air conditioning to work no matter what. 

Unaddiction; by willing yourself to not be addicted, you cause your cellular energy to be directed by the spirit to not need the addiction anymore. 

Robbie; he gets put into a home that will take care of him no matter what. 

The police; they leave Stacy b and me alone no matter what. 

The money; it is sent to me if sent by Lafayette. No matter the point.

Psychology; they the police have ability to known disorders and can talk anyone out of conflict. She relates better with the point and resolves any inner conflict. 

Spooky; i am not spooked or made to fear no matter what. 

Robbie; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what. 

Mail; the mail comes as soon as possible with the money Paul t needs by feel. No matter what. 

Stacy b; she gets off the phone quickly and gets over to pd1 so I get my cocoa. No matter what. 

New; think of the idea and you know what will happen. 

Thought; stacy b gets a new office computer by feel. 

Paul t; he manages to what you need by the planet consciousness. That is where you can meditate to make it do things as you suggest to the conscious mind and create what you desire as its collaborative. 

Not thinking; I don't do.

The idea; Whatever the reason, I no longer not want to finish my project. 
Whatever the cause that makes me not want to do things I no longer not want to finish my dnd project. No matter what. 

Sabrina; all the spells she reversed are unreversed and gotten to their targets. No matter what. 

Rise; rise with the tide and go with the flow. 

You; you are home to me.

Feel; its what you think to know. 

Love,; I love the sea.

Beach; beach days are the best days. 

Focus; if you focus you create what you want or feel. 

David o; he leaves Stacy b and Cassandra p alone. From this point on. 

David o; he fails in getting Stacy b or Cassandra p fired. No matter what. 

Putin; he no longer wants or starts  nuclear war. No matter what. 

En
Stacy b; she doesn't mind what happens or what David o does no matter what. David o doesn't mind what Stacy b does. 

The cops; they don't mind Stacy b. No matter what. 

Travis; he needs me to goto the store and pays me 5 to go. No matter what. 

Denise; she needs me to do things for her and pays me 5 or 10 dollars to do it. No matter what occurs. 

Things; things will work for me no matter what. 

People; they don't mind what I do or did. 

Paul t; he manages to pay me for what I did. No matter what. 

Thoughts; thoughts can be redirected by the power of the spirit.

Roscosmos; the Russian space program gets a successful launch no matter what.

Stacy and Cassandra; they no longer avoid the pd 1 and 2 properties or problems. They don't get sued or arrested for doing what they do.

Stacy; she doesn't get fired or quit no matter what. Nor does she get in trouble. 

Travis; he can get to the door and unlock it no matter what. 

Travis ii; he needs me to go to the store for him and doesn't keep me waiting as I earn 5 more dollars. 

Focus; think of a clock speeding up and it will speed time up.


En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *