Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Sparkling effect

The sparkling effect makes you more charismatic as you imagine or think of what you need and focus on the moment of fire particles. They light your face and you can get what you intend. That's the sparkle effect by feel. 

Some magic..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Ricardo; he gives me some okra. No matter what.

Fluffster; he gets cleared of blame no matter what.

Layla; he deletes discord no matter what.

Things; things work out financially, I am financially blessed no matter what.

Ricardo; he calms down by feel and works better with people no matter what.

Stacy b; she doesn't quit her job or get fired..no matter what.

New applicant for job; she gets hired no matter what.

Focus; she does things by herself, no matter what she doesn't depend on me.

Stacey b; their meeting is over with in seconds and I pay my rent. She doesn't mind opening her door and working with me quickly.

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail. Sooner than usual..no matter what.

Stacy b; she comes out and we go home quickly.

Sam; he doesn't mind ricardo no matter what and doesn't think he is too loud anymore.

Jim; he gets a good deal on car repairs..no matter what.

Travis; he can always afford my going rate in going places. No matter what.

Hell; i am immune to my own hell visions. No matter what.

Stacy b; she gets the donation of food each week no matter what.

Dems; love the democrats don't vote for the Republicans. No matter what.

En
They get it right and work off their problems by feel. No matter what occurs to them. Them and they are the democrats.

Amazon; they get delivered to me my packages i ordered no matter what happens sooner than usual. I can wait for the delivery patiently.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or think and creates better for whatever occurs.

Finn; finn meets isha if possible by feel.

The idea; the point you make is created equally if allowable no matter what.

Democrats; they win by feel and creating with democrat will makes us results.

Amazon; Amazon.com delivers my ordered package today by feel and I get the delivery. No matter what.

En
Republicans; they don't take over the house and senate. No matter what.

Energy; the energy is there think of the idea and you can experience it if you want to know it.

Creative; the hr section deals successfully with stacy butts ..no matter what.

Creative ii; stacy butts will not get fired or quit her nso job. No matter what.

Thought provoking; imagine a circle that surrounds you..and think about causing a result that you need. The circle energy will resonate in response to your will. Then, cast forth from the aura in waves is the "programmed" energy that creates what you intend to be manifested.

This is sorta like a speaker system,  think about making air colder or cooling the food off that you have nearby.  Then think a circle surrounds you and it will do what you want and cause the food to cool off.

Food; I am supplied with enough food to survive by feel.

Stacy b; she makes her 2 pm deadline here.

Stacy b; she can do the Walmart trips today, no matter what with no troubles.

Rain; it doesn't rain on me as I go to Walmart and back again.

Focus; the toughness is there yet not directed at you.

Wornock; he wins the runoff for senate. No matter what.

En

Chemical; this is the moment you get what you intend by mixing the Chemical with the drink you can inhale into yourself.

Think; no chemical no problem done deal.

Focus; the focus is on the point, the idea is solved by thinking it through..

En
Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did by feel. No matter what.

Antwaine; he doesn't mind taking me out to get a shake and tea. No matter what.

Moose; he is not bothered by Ricardo no matter what.

Noone; noone minds each other.

Ease; the ease of the moment is done by feel.

En

Paul t; he doesn't treat me like trash or tries to dismiss me rudely. No matter what.

Mike; god made it so democrats won.

Influence; think of things to create and the aura energy waves Influence it into existence.

Paul t; he comes down earlier and feels like getting his mail. His game ends that he watches on Hulu. No matter what.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what the point.

Cassandra; she drops the need to get extra insurance no matter what.

Sam; he recovers quickly and accepts the situation as it exists no matter what.

Avoidance; i avoid all fights after this.

Focus; the idea is done,  think of the idea and its achieved. Peace is achieved by feel.

Water wall; this is focus to create by thinking water forms into a wall and cascades as it goes along a path you think into effect.

Elemental wall; think of the element and focus on the area. The element comes from gating it to create itself, thinking of the shape and form as you will it to exist. This can be a wall of energy, a wall of fire that burns things on its path, a wall of water that dampens things, a wall of earth that blocks and neutralizes things or a wall of solid air that holds and blocks things. Otherwise it can be a wall of solid void energy that sucks the life out of the targets passes by feel.

Soothing; the tension melts away by feel and things in need are easily done. Except for illegal activities. The manager doesn't mind it.

En

Definition
Punditt; person
Skeleton; secret
Giff; notion, idea
Jiffy; quickness, quick moment
Will; happen, shall, shalt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *