Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, November 5, 2022

The text II

 This is a concept you think and know by feel of what is done. The point is the way.  Think and you know what to do.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Spells;
Jim; he avoids getting in any accident..no matter what.

Mailbox; the mail remains dry no matter what.

Leak; the mailbox water leak gets fixed no matter what.

En
I get to go to Walmart with the Mgr. No matter what.

Judge cannon; she stops doing things in trumps favor..no matter what.

Focus; think to know and you feel what is there.

En

The ending; the cloud people aren't us, so no matter what we ignore them.

Improvement; I improve on my responses no matter what.

Lafayette; he removes my name off his flyer.

Idoser; the i-doser files get up onto the media fire site. No matter what.

Interesting; as I think about the point,  the idea is created if needed.

Stacy b; you have no option no matter what  you get off the phone by feel no matter what occurs and the meeting is over quickly. I get my hot chocolate.

David; he doesn't have any problems no matter what and he relaxes.

Evan; he doesn't mind me and doesn't have any problems no matter what.

En

I; I use a clone to create my need.

Demon; demon eating is fun..think of a point and you create the demon eating as an effect.

Travis; he doesn't mind paying me and have me go to the store. No matter what. He can walk right and keep his balance by feel.

Shell station; they don't ban me from the store no matter what occurs.

Travis; i wish that Travis won't get caught with alcohol. No matter what..
Granted.

Travesty; i wish travesty is averted by feel..no matter what. Granted.

Point; point by point this is a concept you will notice.

David e; he doesn't mind me pulling off 5 from the card.

The point; think and know.. i get a donation from asanchez today by feel. No matter what.

Shift; I can shift if I be.

En

Exercise; I will exercise as I think to do things no matter what.

Lafayette party; his party happens by feel if possible and that's if things work out.

Things; things work out by the feel no matter what. Except for teeth fillings.

Ejac; no ejaculated moment here.

Finn; he finds isha easily. No matter what.

En
The democrats win the house no matter what.

It is so; god says its done so it be.

Stacy butts; she is not driven insane by Ricardo. No matter what.

Sheila; she agrees to goto the nursing home quickly.

Endurance; i create more abilities to do things by feel and longer without getting tired.

Room 12; the renter of room 12 doesn't mind ricardo..no matter what.

Stacy n David; the meeting is over quickly that is happening in the manager office. No matter what.

Minako; minako manages to goto the waiting room in another dimension..no matter what.

Habitual; Ricardo no longer is habitually bad.

David ortega; he no longer bothers me about the Walmart trips and allows me to go along. No matter what.

Simba; he stops being a bitch and focuses on answering. En him answers my phone call and starts chatting with me.

Weight; my weight doesn't go up no matter what occurs. Instead it goes down per the amount of exercise I do.

Uu curs; burnt cheese' friends curse she wants to get rid of is eliminated by feel. No matter what.

Great idea; I think the great comes to me from somewhere. It seems to stop when I need it to. This is interesting in itself.

En

David ortega; he no longer is here and moved out by feel.

Antwaine; he treats me more friendly.

Isha; she doesn't mind things and not ever commits suicide.

Jose; he decides not to mind what I do and will willingly show what he got. He doesn't mind what I do and calms down.

Paul m; he gets a good job no matter what. Also quickly.

Morgan; she no longer has depression no matter what. She no longer is mean.

Stacy b; she no longer is snappy to her kids. No matter what.

En

Mirror technique; You will touch the mirror and slide your hand from the top to the bottom.  Before you do this, gather energy in your finger.  Say, "I intend all beings from this mirror to return, and to shut off the negative output from the mirror."  do it.  it will be in a few hours.

Ricardo; he quiets down enough and talks less. No matter what.

Sleep clearing; While we sleep, cerebrospinal fluid washes the brain.  science says so.  If you have thoughts you want to clear, order this liquid. 

"Clear these thoughts in my brain at night" this way you can erase your negative beliefs and deep negative thoughts in your subconscious. 

Don't forget to put something in its place.  (only theory) So tell me if it works for you, leave a comment if it does.

Stacy b; she doesn't get overwhelmed by Ricardo no matter what.

Instant elemental form; this is where you reform yourself and what you have into a puddle of water, think and move to somewhere else. Then reform yourself and items into your original form.

Other elements include: floating ball of fire that moves at your will, a floating cloud for air that moves by feel, and earth is floating dust, butterflies or birds in the air.

En

Definition
Gwt=get no weight
Great; no weight happens
Bc=because
Unearth = reveal; make or create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *