Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The idea of magic

 The idea of magic guides what is occurred by the energy consciousness. When you need it its there, think of the idea and the spirit creates it using the creator as a source. The spirit allows this though; Think a point or idea and then its created by the things you do. The spirit makes what you want as you think of something like creating money.. when you think of this the spirit flares the area energy and its recieved somehow. This is a known effect.

some magic

state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

win 10; the update completes successfully. This downloads correctly and quickly. no matter what.

Deity; This is acceptable by feel and things work out as necessary.

ennuity; the end is the point in idea by gratuity being done.

en

paid; this is a moment that's done.

Chaos shield; this shield is made with this shield construct that acts by making the aura energy protect you from chaos, you can think about the "shield construct" and it will activate for yourself. Then is the point your protected and it provides for you and protects you from any chaos in the area, albeit energywise or mind wise..you know when its active as you feel calm and without stress. When active,  it will create whatever you need or want as you desire it.. Also the area is cooler by feel. This shield lasts until you are without heat and reactivates when the heat is replenished. Any chaos in the area or where you think to see empowers it to do its things that you want as a need. This is basically an all around good shield to have.

asanchez; he talks on discord regularly no matter the point.

enning; the fund from asanchez and jay gets transferred to me that they want me to have no matter the point.

enn

n; the n creates nothing from something unless not needed, and the energy goes back to void.

en

Soul manipulation; Focus on the area energy and think of the person.  Imagine what he or she does that you want and their soul will respond by making them do it. This happens after the programmed area energy causes through shifting to the person the person to do what you thought and imagined. If the soul resists they do nothing.. Then, that means they didn't want to do it.

no matter; no matter what things don't go wrong.

'non; no on that man.

enn

asanchez; he proves he isn't a fraud no matter the point.

the source; the sources that cause green kanabi to not pan out and give their owed money no longer cause it not to succeed, by the power of the moon no matter what. so instead of nothing, there is something that comes as a point is done. think ad you know what to do. Thinking about something will cause it to seem to exist, what exists is created by the creator. So think about that for a moment. If it doesn't exist then that means the creator doesn't want it to exist. So be it it is done.

cockroach; they don't exist to feed on things. they die out quickly.

The effect; the next 2 months are with a high cpi-w above 8%. No matter what.

en

job; the job doesn't take away from the chatting I ca do. no matter what.

people; they don't get tired of me, no matter what.

blockage; I am not blocked no matter what.

internal magic; if you focus upon a thought and need it, internally your body energy is used to create your idea and think it will occur then it will. 

asanchez; he doesn't have any regrets and there is no hatred of me from money, no matter what.

asanchez; he answers my texts and doesn't ghost or ignore me no matter what.

answer; I think its a point in a previous life that transerred to this life.. meditation might cure the problem.

light manifest; focus on what you want and think about the light creating it in a manifest. its easy as its light energy that will surge and create by your programming of it in a form of manifest. the intensity of the light does't matter. as long as there is light.

recession; no matter what, there is no recession.

en

focus; creation is a point of living, think and you know what to do.

apartment; this is illusion that can fool the eyes, that is made by the perception feeling that its real by the creator making it seem real. its meant to fool long range viewers so I don't get reprted for what I do.

house; this is where I live.

en

Money; I get some of that money dragon got.

putin; if you start a war then you get a serious cancer that kills you by feel.

focus; I am ahm even if unfocused, when you do things you create with energy, that focuses you or your thoughts by feel or thought.

dnd idea

Physical magic; think of the idea and your able to create it by doing a ritual, think of what you want and intend it to be created. State to a lit candle what you need by focusing on the candle flame, then imagining the idea or statement out loud towards the candle flame. This can generate results quickly with practice and restatement of your desire. The results of damages/healing are 1d12+wis mod per every 3 focus ranks, round down. The The duration or how long it lasts, if any duration, is 1d6 rounds in melee or battle, and unlimited outside of battle until otherwise noted.

This act of physical magic includes runes and sigils, a rune is a symbol of a nordic alphabet that can be used as a bit of magic. A sigil is an empowered line that can be used for magic. Think of the idea and need it to occur, as you draw/carve/trace in the air the simple line drawing that represents the thought its done. This can create anything you want, physically or spiritually. The results in damages/healing are the same for normal physically done magic. So its 1d12+wis mod per every 3 focus ranks, round down. This is for the amount in %, so think and you know what to do. 

So in use, the physical magic can be done in dnd by statements, state without the quotes "I do a rite of physical magic to create what I need or [mention the need desired].", "I use a sigil to make my result of [mention the result desired]." or "I use a rune to make my result of [mention the result desired]." This will if allowed, create a result by the dm/gm stating what happens with it as your request. So make use of this if you must get a result of physical magic. Think and you know what to do.

Phasing; Where you think about something and you do it in a blink of the eye by thinking about it.

en; the end point is improvement. so think of the moment and you get a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *