Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 12, 2022

Self-created magic II

 This is where you focus and create with the point and a hand seal. You can create anything with that idea. Including body changes. A hand seal is any symbol that you think creates the effect. This is an interesting point.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Asanchez; he doesn't mind giving me a donation or money by feel or idea. No matter what.

David e; he pays me to get something from the store or take out his trash no matter what.

En

Stacy b; she gets a parttime job that pays enough on the weekend. No matter the reason.

Informant; the informant gets paid by feel.

Unhealthy balance; the balance of the mind and needs are not any longer out of balance, no matter what.

Evan; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Focus; think to create and you are aware and prepared for the moment.

Juneau; juneau gives up on lexo, doesn't think about him and doesn't mind what he says anymore, no matter what.

Focus; the pain goes down and things work out by painless feel.

Stacy b; she will be able to do anything she can for getting things done. She doesn't mind the stress that's there. She allows me to get hot chocolate quickly.

Shintaro; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what. He doesn't grow cold to me.

Juneau; when she attempts to respawn somewhere she dies here..no matter what.

Lexo; he loses interest in being online after January the 1st 2023. No matter what.

Mgr; she opens her door to all clients.

Stacy b's boyfriend; he recovers no matter what.

The mail; it comes earlier than usual today,  no matter what.

Sheila; she doesn't need to have a cigarette.

Stacy b; she doesn't mind things and doesn't sneeze the rest of the day.

Sneezing; I don't sneeze the rest of the day.

Lisa t; she no longer haunts places as the great eagle takes her away.

Travis; he doesn't let up on giving me 5 dollars each trip. He also doesn't consider that its getting expensive getting me to go to the store for him.
No matter what.

Juneau; her friends turn against her and she finds that the curses she had or has others do for her is not effective so she gives up on life thinking it was jealousy. No matter what.

En
Juneau kills herself by feel and she has nothing to do with me after this and she thinks to not curse me at all.

Focus; what you do is what you get, think about the idea as you do things.

Glitches; the glitch in the matrix is occurred as I think it is necessary.

Dentist; they get to cleaning my teeth early. No matter the point.

Jim; he gets done with his meeting with stacy b..no matter what.

Travis; he pays me 5 dollars for going to the store for him. No matter the point.

The thing; its not made into existing you think its not.

The system; it fixes itself by feel so you know by idea what is occurring. No matter what.

The point; the point is done if you think it and get a result.

David b; he no longer takes up Stacy butts time in the office with his chats. No matter what.

Democrats; the Republicans no longer have a chance to take over the senate or house.

Ebt outtage; they recover and make good on their funds. Quickly no matter what.

Gocus; vocal moments where your focus creates results.

Stacy b; she no longer has a headache no matter what occurs.

Mj; she concludes she is done with her meeting by feel. Quickly and easily.

Asanchez; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He doesn't mind me trying to chat with him no matter the time.

Stacy b; she doesn't mind what people do no matter the reason or point.

Mj; she finds it alright to give me the code for next door. No matter what.

Noone; noone breaks up with me unless I wanted to be broken up with.

Madness; I am no longer insane or driven mad no matter what.

Seeming sleep; I see myself asleep so I seem to have gotten enough sleep. No matter what.

Definition
Blib; bloated
Glib; fast talker; lying
Dlib; fuel, duel
Zlib; creative info
Elib; deliberate
Olib; oh library
Olob; o b long
Ilib; island
Liber; freedom
Tine; dining
Ylo; Allowing, yes
Ha; have
Go; got, get
Sha; share
Fre; free
Low; lower
Hi; high, higher
Gi; give
En
Guayaki; Yerba mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *