Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Tachyati

 The point done through the third eye can shift you by feel and things that happen are there after.  If you notice the effects of the third eye,  then you create with energy to make better choices and idea. So you in reality,  can watch what occurs by feel. This is known as tachyati.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Through the body; the body if phased through with energy will disrupt the thoughts and create confusion of the moment in the target.

Talking; by talking to someone about things they recover from the basic idea that seems to occur to them.

Focus; the focus upon the aura can shift you and the target to where you need to go.

Think; the point is done so do what you want as your allowed.

Money; I can always have enough to pay my bills and get things by 3 times the funds.

Focus; the effect is doing things friendly so think of the idea and if you do then you successfully did a friend spell.

Wornock; wornock wins the senate seat in Georgia, no matter what.

Asanchez; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He gets to me a 40 dollar donation with no problems.

Paul t; he treats me more friendly and doesn't mind what I do. He accepts my presence and talks to me if he can.

Juneau; he doesn't get caught using not his own money.

Morgan; she no longer is mean to her mom. No matter what.

Asanchez; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what he gives me a donation and doesn't mind doing it.

Juneau; she doesn't get me blocked or blamed by stealing. No matter what.

Relationship; the relationship between me and asanchez no longer is toxic by feel or idea. No matter what.

Asanchez; he sees me as valuable to talk to by feel and idea that is expressed is no longer disinterested. No matter what.

Repair; you repair the relationship.. no matter what.

Asanchez; he chats with me no matter what.  He no longer ghosts or ignores me. No matter what.

Bad luck; revert all bad luck to make good luck.

They; they aren't making it as difficult as possible for me..

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what occurs.

Focus; the points of idea needed are given. This is done by feel.

Asanchez; he gives to me the donation today no matter what occurs.

Corey; he manages to cook the turkey burgers no matter what.

The dnd update; I get it together and put the new dnd classes into the game. No matter what.

Dni; i am no longer denied no matter what occurs by feel. No one minds what I do by feel.

Pauls laptop; it runs faster and has no trouble with win 10. No matter what.

Combining; combine a point and you create with a concept that is done.

Gni
The new owner that's not a moisant of the old moisant house is a thief and gets trapped and transformed into a cat form by feel. He no longer tries to contact the world and dies quickly. No matter what, this is the intention of the house. Any interesting interference with this purpose is blocked and things work out in the end.

Thought; the thought that exists. Think about it and you can get along with each other so that you don't get into arguments think to resolve the issue at hand. Thank you.

Think; think of the moment and if you don't want the result you can block it by thinking it is blocked. Now that its blocked, you can think free and do what you want.

This is an idea in itself. Think and you know what to do, by feel you know by spirit and otherwise you know by idea. This is it stopped as though an idea done by the aura sending itself.

Thought is the sense and the idea is known by the aura having you realize it. Think and you know what to do if you don't like it. If you don't then your mind can block it out if evil.

So whatever happened doesn't matter. This is the annals of the old and creative that scents all and creates with creativity. Think about the scent fading away and you are in an ideal space in heaven.

This is known by feel so think about it and it could re-emerge. So any unpleasant odor will create a sensation that you might not want.  Think its gone and it disappears by feel. Thats about it for now. Enjoy yourselves as you read the rest of the information. Just remember things correct themselves. Ciou and farewell.

-gruz

Extra; the point is always the same. Think of the effect and you get a good result. Think about it and your enemies dissipate into dust. This is a known effect.

People; they don't mind what they or i do. I don't mind what others do, no matter what.

Largeness; people no longer get larger around me. I no longer get larger by feel. No matter what I do not get large. No matter I don't get larger.

Cause; if the cause is intent then it doesn't happen.

Strength; i am as strong as I can be, think of the idea and live.

En
People don't mind what I do. I do not get big. Things work out. Interesting.

Energy; the energy of the moment creates what is there. Think about it.

Great; no matter what occurs i am not a threat.

Not; a threat no more.

Think; the thought that is there, is null by feel and creative by other things. Think and you know what to do.

This; think of a point that is with spaces and think you retrieve the idea you want. Then you get your stuff back.

The thought; the thought that you feel is what you know so think its there and it is there if possible. If not then its not possible. So think and you know by feel like doing things.

Thought; the thought is what abounds so think about the idea and you get what you can.

En
The wall is obvious so think about the area and you know what is there.

The area is light so think and know what is right there and you can get it.

Thinking; the point is done so think about the effect and adjust it to create a better effect.

The point; this is where I think then is the moment now is the time.

Illness; I get over my illnesses very quickly.

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *