Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Focus energy tricks

 These are tricks of the focus energy that you can use. Basically list something and describe the item what you described is what the subconscious does and what you say is your intent word that triggers the idea.


Here is some magic..
state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

J powell; he gets his results and doesn't push the interest rates. No matter the point.

Bad news; no bad news occurs to happen.

Russia; they see no reason to start ww3. No matter the point.

Russia; they don't keep putin as leader. No matter the point. I em putin name.

Think; Whatever bad news is not so bad anymore. It gets better by feel.

The point; the point you make isn't made as its bad or bad news.

Amazon; the right delivery guy and my packages arrive as I get them by feel.

Mph; this drug will work for me. I think i will do well for now.

En

Sabrina; she comes to my area and brings me to places by feel.

End point; this is where you think and the spirit sets up what you need.

Creation; think of things and others create using the idea.

Bad luck; bad luck changes to good luck no matter the point.

I find that things done is good despite my discoveries, so I am not fighting the machine and getting good results.

Paul Truitt; he doesn't mind what I do and likes me still nonetheless what occurs.

Gas prices; the price of gas drops dramatically by feel very quickly. The gas shortage disappears for the western allies no matter what. The western allies change their policies. Thinking to make better by feel.

Dimensional channeling; This is where you imagine or think of the dimension, and focus on the thought to create as you need its energy to do the idea you intend it to do.

The area will surge and the dimensional consciousness will create in itself, what you want as you blink and its there. That's where you intend to form it. The energy you send, will create what you intend as things are created from the energy in the area.

Whatever; Whatever the cause, something always bails me out.

Think; the point is done, so I think things will work by feel as you intend it.

I'm; I am sure things work as you do things. So think as you like. That is all for now. Ciou and farewell. Bye.

Get it right; they get it right by feel no matter the point or reason.

Paul t; he doesn't mind me getting his money that he owes me, no matter the point or reason.

Stacy butts; she doesn't mind what I do or did.

Something; Something came up that always seems to support me.

Danese; she allows me to get 10 dollars as a loan point. No matter the point.

Bbb; they manage the trick of getting multiple irs stimulus checks in the build back better act for us. No matter what.

Time; time becomes more manageable no matter what the speed of time.

Mph; the Oakstreet medical allows that i get mph quickly.

Creative; what occurs after this, is there is a point that is good for you and things work out like a charm,  except for teeth fillings.

Stacy butts; she gets here and works with me and David, sooner.

Trick; I am trick.

A; this is the a-bomb you didn't expect and that is all.

En
Enn

Stacy butts; things work out in the end for her and she gets her medicine. She doesn't mind answering questions and she doesn't get fired. No matter what. She won't get into any accidents.

Rain; the rain occurs outside and soon.

Recession; I can  get good results by feel no matter the point. Whatever lalate says is worse won't happen by feel. No matter what.

Usps; they find my package for pickup. No matter the point.

Klarna; they don't ask for the money back that i got.

Silver dimes; they manage to find or get to me my packages. No matter what.

Morning; I don't mind the sun and don't sleep in the morning.

Stacy b; she gets off the phone and has time to put up the keurig machine.

Whatever; created is the effect i type, no matter what.

Roe vs wade; they reassert the ruling and its no longer overturned. No matter what.

Web effect; think your casting webs out and the people effected do what you want.

Rains; it rains in this week and next week. No Matter what.

J powell; he gives up on raising interest rates from this point on. No matter the point.

Stacy; she isn't irritated anymore by feel. She does Walmart trips still by feel. She doesn't mind David. No matter what.

Arguments; any argument dies down and peace reigns Supreme. No matter  what.
En

Definition
Post; position, job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *