Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

extension magic

 When you extend your stomach and pull it in, then you tighten your stomach muscles and look thinner by feel. This happens as you exercise long enough. This is physical magic made by feel and created by effort. Think and you know what to do. I will now go on to some magic effects I tried..

some magic

state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

whatever; whatever blocks the democrats in getting elected or reelected, no longer blocks that from happening.

Business; The business that people set up is a reflection of themselves.  if their subconscious mind is negative and bumpy, so will their work.  when there are many people, it depends on the average.  collective consciousness.

whatever; whatever blocks me no longer blocks me.

enn

juneau; he doesn't get tired of my answers.

focused intent; this is the intent that you think and your thought is the focus as you create with a concept and that is spoken or felt to happen.

despite; the bad rolls are not bad and they don't create them.

U can't; faster magician doesn't need my 25 dollars and gets enough some other way.

mail; the mail toda comes earlier than usual and I get my shipments.

enn

loan; I get my loan money, I spend it wisely by feel.

astrawolf; she sees lupus' point of view and understands it. She allows him to stay and finish school.

vision correction; think you can see with 20/20 vision and that your vision corrects itself by saying "corrected" out loud or under your breath. this has a 50% chance to work

cps; it could be anything, yet this is where you focus energy to create what result you need by feel. The energy is compressed by idea, and focus makes it release into the air to create what you want with your thoughts as programming. yes you can protect children with this effect. If you want to lose weight, think weight loss and the body does the idea. [i]

answering; I can answer any question..correctly and right.

dimensional travel; think of travelling the dimensions to go where you want, make a fist to compress energy and thrust the fist forth. Think to release the energy to cause what you need, this is with your soul guiding the energy to open a portal. So you get a shift to occur by walking through the "gate", thinking to appear where you need and intend to appear. The subconscious will make the shift occur and this lasts until you don't need it. This technique can shift you in the multiverse and you can appear wherever you want.

Example: Think of where you want to go, then make a fist and punch the energy of the fist forth to make a portal that you see with your third eye and if you want to be there, think to shift there and by the power of energy as you walk through the gateway your there. This is useful in escaping the reality your in and upon evasion, you get to a safer place. Physically you may be where you are, but spiritually you will be in the dimension you intended to be. 

sabotage; the sabotage of congress for democrats no longer exists.

atlas-v launch; the atlas V rocket launch launches good and they succeed in liftoff of their mission.

en

thought; the point is made the action is done..we will now consign this broadcast.

companies; the companies don't shift the cost to us. extra cost is no more.

kodak ura; self-improve with a camera and your action. kodakura responds no matter the point of dislike. she improves her opinion of me to the point of liking me again. she doesn't mind what is done no matter the point.

cro-bot; this is the point of crowing and using a bought idea to improve by feel.

cra = I no longer crave food, no matter the point and all I have to do is state the idea to get the point. I don't mind what occurs.

spell creation; think of a language to use and put the words in a statement or use key words, putting a description beside the words to use as though a power phrase. think they will effect and state the power phrase and the subconscious will manifest it. its your intention that makes it work.

improvement; if you state the spell and think it worked then the subconscious creates the correct improvements  as instincts. that spell is.. 'imp ov" without quotes, meant to improve your condition.

freedom from body spell; if interested.. the spell is a stated "de per" without quotes. meant to free you of the human body and improve transformation.

enn

in do par; do pardon, the spell of creation with the subconscious and needing a result.

foc us; focus and think to create.

thought; the idea is a description, so you think of the concept and state what you intend to manifest it.

thi nk; the point is done, think and you know what to do.

lum in; luminoct or some such, this causes the illusion of a light spell and it is brightly seen like a shining source of light.

great eagle summoning; this is a stated 'sum mon' and thinking of a great eagle that carries you to somewhere else.

nin ja; the point is creating with a creative approach.

en

enn; the point at the end that you don't always have to realize.

enn in; the writing point you end this idea with is interesting to those who want to read it.

men ace; this menaces those deserving of the idea and the effect you need done is done.

ce nat; cease natural functions and cause the body to die.

se nat = the senate does what you want and decidedly.

da nat; darken the area by filtration filters, clouds or blinds.

da net; darknet, the online area that services all needs.

enn

shirak; create bright light. It uses any source of energy you think to use.

travis; he continues paying me 5 dollars and not 3 from this point on..

foci; they deliver my package today and whenever I am slated to get one no matter what.

amazon.com; they deliver to me and I receive the packages as soon as possible no matter what happens.

amazon; they don't misdeliver anymore and I get my money back if they do, everytime quickly.

They; the people responsible for the misdelivery no longer misdeliver. no matter what.

en

delivery; they are no longer confused as to where I live if they are to deliver my goods.

Special effects; This is to create the point you think by stated intention or acted out idea. The effect is the point of illusion, otherwise the knowable as a point of using the elements to create the effect you desire. Observe the idea you know about to realize this worked. Then doing is the effect itself. 

curation; the effect is to create a cure and work with it in some manner. this is all in the doctors book that exists of medicines. Take care how you use them.

matt chapin; he gives me a donation of 20 dollars no matter what and quickly. He thinks to help me out sooner than usual.

Class ability; The class in ability is where you can create by feel with what you have and make with the idea that is possible. Their ability is done to manifest the idea by what you think. This is intention, your intent that is a point and the soul creates with the ability of the body. That makes the point by the spirit guided with the soul directing, this means your area energy is influenced into manifesting using the universes energy. You can create anything if you think to make with the soul and this guides the spirit into having you realize what was done by the insight. 

writing stuff

http://spellhawk.great-site.net/Magic_Religions.htm#T_Religio

ritual of repelling insects

I wrote "insect repelling ritual" at the top of a page.  The page is divided into four.  Part 1: I drew insects on the floor.  I drew myself and I say mmmm.  12 o'clock.

 2nd part: same but 2 o'clock, 

3rd part: no bugs on the ground anymore.

Part 4 is explanation. " if at these hours i will say mmmm and think that this frequency is missing its bugs.  in a short time the insects will escape for 300 days."  Then when I do what I see, I will believe it will come true.

insect repelling ritual 2: touch a rock or stone, thinking to "repel all insects and make them go." then go with it to place it somewhere you want it to effect and it emanates the energy frequency to cause all insects to die or leave. I used it and no insets remained except for those that crawled in.

pattern effect; think of what you need, form a pattern and upon completin you create the effect you thought to create.

pattern focus; create with the will and make with the idea an you think as in the soul creates what you want.

definitions: (skip to end)

y = yes

n = no

nah = negate, negative

yah = ya, affirmative

may = maybe, in-between

mey = creative ingenuity

nok = no ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *