Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

DnD Magic

 This is dungeons and dragons with magic.. sure its a math based game using dice, but there is magic to do by  this.  The magic is simple, think it and roll the dice. If you rolled half or more the dice value.

You got a result done by feel or idea you observe. This isn't done if you get below half the dice value. In fact, you get no results. So think to use this in fun and fairness and you know what to do.

Some magic
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Focusing creation; focus the energy of the area into creating what you want.

Democracy; Democracy isn't dying anymore,  its changing. Although any republican won't respond to this.

Travis; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He finds his wallet, easily.

Fat; i no longer look fat, no matter the point.

Donald trump; he gets caught by the hatch act and put in jail.

Juneauvt; he gets his store run today. His mother gets healed quickly.

Molecule; this said 3 times will create whatever you think and imagine.

Gating; the gate is formed by imagination of a portal or oval area about the size of your body..then thinking of where you want to go and stepping through it.. the soul will cause your body to shift there in a blink of an eye. The body tends to follow the spirit and can detect by energy consciousness where and what it did. This is a known effect in life.

Answers; I can answer Juneau questions satisfactorily, no matter what.

Juneau; he doesn't mind my answer to him about things no matter what.

Good idea; people work for me and not against me.  They do things and don't let me down,  there is no crisis so think and you know what to do.

Cars; they no longer charge higher costs and lower the costs instead.

Interesting; the Interesting things in life are explained, think and you know what to do.

Car bombs; they don't exist and no longer effect the area.

Thought; the point is made,  think to do what is right.

Fix; the culmination dope made drops away and in disappearing makes your condition dissolvation happen.

Culm; create and do if you need to create things, see things you need are given or achieved as acceptance is there. So think and you know what to do.

Juneau; he doesn't mind me and won't attempt to comment to me today.

Lucifer; he doesn't mind what happens and stays in the server.

Roe; roe vs wade isn't overturned no matter the point.

Car sales; they handle the car sales right, no matter the point.

Housing; they handle the sales of houses right, no matter the point.

En

Faster magician; his grandfather gets the help he deserves, no matter what.

Shipping; I receive my shipments by feel earlier than usual in the mail.

Ea; earning by feel with what you want to use to gain things.

Ear; to earn by feel using a result.

En

Water; have a glass of water in the morning and you melt the belly away.

Chai spice stevia; chai spice liquid stevia is no longer so rare it can't easily be found.

Chai; Chai tea is acceptable as a replacement for normal tea.

Biden; his impeachment against him fails and things work out in the end.

Opec+; they ban Russian oil and goods without bad results.

Acquitted; biden gets Acquitted no matter the argument in any impeachment attempt against him no matter what.

Russia; they fail to capture Ukraine no matter the point.

Swelling; Whatever causes me to swell up in weight no longer causes me to swell up. Instead I unswell no matter what.

Thinking; thinking of the idea you shift by feel and through the creator you know what is there.

The price of gas; the transportation cost and price of gas doesn't go up. The price won't go above 4.30 per gallon for gas.

Bills; I can pay my bills 3 times over without worrying.

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail today and I get paid what I am owed. He doesn't mind paying me.

What; what works is the focus if you focus on things, then you create by feel or observation.

Enn

Sabrina; she brings me to get fitting shorts no matter the point sooner than usual. She gets her car fixed from the accident. She doesn't have to pay out of her pocket for the repairs, either.

Waiting; I can stand the wait period for things to pass by feel or idea, no matter the point.

Danese; she needs me to make a vid of her.

Amazon; they get to me my packages and I receive them, no matter what quickly and efficiently.

En
Food cravings; they drop down and I no longer have to worry over eating too much.

Think; the point is done,  the eppic nurse comes and I get my invega shot .

Amazon; they don't screw me over and don't steal from me by feel. Whatever causes me to not get my packages delivered to me no longer happens by feel or action.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual today and I get my packages.

Anxious; I am not anxious anymore no matter the point.

Bad luck; change bad luck to good luck no Matter what..

Democrats; they retain control over the senate. No matter what.

90 days; in 90 days the economy will be better by feel.

Recession; this recession is averted by feel and idea.

En

Increase; 'increase in energy is increase in potential. This is increase in idea.'

Instant shift; through the pineal gland, the third eye shifts you instantly by feel to somewhere you think is safe.

Enn

Need; I no longer need to fight. We no longer need to fight.

Flood; when a lot worse is mentioned it gets a lot better no matter the point or reason.

Juneau; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Eppic nurse; he comes earlier than usual to give me an invega shot.

Room 14; he deals with me and I get 10 dollars for charging plates. No matter the reason or point.

David elliot; he doesn't mind what I do and needs me to get things from the store for him.

Weight loss; the weight drops away and i am left slim, no matter what.

Juneau; he is satisfied with what i say  or respond by feel. No matter what.

800000; I did 800000 steps by feel.

Curse removal; the curse is removed as though the creator and the spirit causes it to be removed by feel.

End
Ricardo; he recovers quickly by feel and things work out by idea being observed.

Thought; the thought you think is what counts and per each amount you get money of the amount desired.

Mattman; he gets me a 20 dollar donation by feel.

En

Paul t; he no longer feels bad and acts good no matter what.

Juneau; he feels better by what is done and things work out by what occurs.

Eppic nurse; if not immune, then he comes today and gives me the shot of invega. Otherwise he comes when he can.

Reaction; he and she doesn't mind my messages on Facebook and responds back by feel or idea being expressed.

Shot; I act as though I got my invega shot and better than normal no matter what.

Trip; i do not make mistakes by feel.

Creator; Travis pays me 5 dollars each trip to the store i do for him. No matter what.

Creation; think about the idea and you know what is what and when to do things.

Cocoa; think to create and you know what you can get.

Creative; what you describe to me is then treated by the subconscious mind as though a suggestion to do.. so when the person you suggested it to thinks about it they do the idea.

See; See yourself in a picture then they in the picture direct you to act normal.

Stacy butts; she is allowed to come in today and I get to go to Walmart.

Glitches; the machine glitches no longer happens by feel.

Mebbin; he finishes up the meeting with me by feel and quickly enough to make things good.

Eppic nurse; he manages to come before the 14th despite the due date being the 14th. I get my shot of invega.

Worse; instead of getting worse, it gets better by idea or feel.

Nudist; instead of a nudist colony it at least still have clothes no matter what.

Cloud world; this is an exempt idea. Think and know, this works out in the end. No matter what. The cloud world can't influence or interact with the real world. I think this ends their way, so we can be sure that the cloud world won't interfere with us again.

En

Some reason; as they are able somehow the democrats get reelected except Joe mansion.

The; tell your thoughts about this,  I think things will work out by feel. Your  opinion matters.

Chris b; he accepts what I did and allows me to goto the store for him. No problems occur.

Any; any old BBQ sauce doesn't have high fructose.

Stability; the economy doesn't get bad no matter what occurs by feel.

Cash; i manage to get allot of cash very quickly by what I feel is done.

Ventilated; you no longer hyperventilate by feel.

Focus; the focal point is the sky, think of the idea and sky energy forms what you want.

Think a point and you create by focus. This is a point you know what to do. Think about it and you know how to do it.

The idea; you can make use of the device and all but this is a point of concept done by feel.

Madness; their mind is your madness. So lose your mind and you are calm.

Drumstick; I no longer look like a Drumstick by feel. I look like a slim stick now.

Enn

Meanings
Adi; this ad fades away and you are back.
Foc in; focus in idea creates what you desire.
Adu; adieu, goodbye
At; that, t
Ebez; mbez, embezzlement,  stealing money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *