Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Tussle magic

 This is the magic of the tassle, the tussle and bustle of the moment creates the point of what you think and this effects what you intend to create. This is what I did with this effect..

some magic
state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

Warp; the time warp that you create a temporary time of change and the effect fades away after its done.

Juneau; his grades improve by allot and he easily passes his classes by feel.

god; he deals with the  war god and makes peace happen instead.

Free; I am free from the dimension of the computer.

The payment; I am paid by feel from the feds that supply the money with the bbb msc and 6th stimulus money.

Grant; any grant money comes to me in the end.

En
Rest; he gets enough rest to make his health and brain function better.

Money; he gets enough money to last a year.

Ellis; I get Kevin wade ellis' money in the mail sooner than usual.

Instant were assault; this assault can seem instant and really is very quick. As you do this, use a +5% to speed bonus. Add 3% to dexterity. This is real in life.

E eno; the point is done. Think and you know what to do.

Oklahoma city; Oklahoma sends out stimulus money from 3rd stimulus to its citizens no matter the point.

Kevin ellis; he doesn't mind what I do and will contact me or i contact him soon.

Weight loss; i manage to lose 48 lbs.

Focus; I get Kevin ellis' money in the mail by feel.

Stacy; she finds that she has peace and love and doesn't get fired or quit. She keeps her job.

Stacey; the ceo of nso doesn't freak out.

Mj; she gets here sooner than usual.

En
Theodore; he no longer has problems after this.

The pd apartments are condemned and noone lives here.

I am aware and well. Living free and dealing with things that occur.

Mj; she gets off her meeting satisfied.

Store; we leave to the store sooner than usual.

Store ii; I get to goto the store today with mgr.
Mgr.

Fantasy; my fantasy ends by feel.

Focus; the end is in sight, think and you can get things.

En

Demons; they behave nicely by feel.

Mgr; she comes back earlier. No matter the point she can come back and get us to Walmart.

Spend; I can save my money by feel.

Brandy; she is not attractive to me.

Lift off; space x always lifts off the launch pad.

Ricardo; he gives me a piece of pizza sooner than usual.

Gdp; the usa gdp doesn't drop below 2.

Stacy butts; she responds well to my calls or texts. I don't get sued.

Get; I get enough money to pay for my old house back and pay off all my credit cards soon.

Yard people; they get the yard people out in back to fix it up.

This place; it will be condemned soon so move out time. However condemned buildings don't always get taken down. They fall down. So everyone moves out. No matter the point.

Moving; I move out of the building and find a better place.

En

Randal; he no longer has interest in my house.

Court; he gets arrested and tried in a court case then sentenced.

Theo; he gets moved out and gets another place to live.

Considerance; the point of conceding is considered by feel as positive and your able to get results.

Amazon delivery; they manage to find my place for delivery and I get my packages..earlier than usual.

Dimension control; think your separate from reality and what you need the dimensions to do is done by you thinking it is done. Thus you think and need something,  then the dimension does it.

Theo; he moves to a new place where he finds the help he needs.

Addict; no addiction happens with what is ingested by feel.

Amazon; their next delivery is my own. I get my deliveries from Amazon  earlier than usual no matter what.

Economy; I project that the economy has a positive number for the number that indicates inflation.

Oklahoma; the Oklahoman state gives out state stimulus checks by feel.
..

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual today. I get my money sent by Kevin ellis. He is pleased with me.

Exercise; I get enough exercise to amount to 8000 steps per day. I can do what i want as I do it.

David elliot; he needs me to goto the store for him and doesn't mind what I do.

Focus; the energy is enough to last me till the next day..thanks to those that shared it.

Mau; mail comes early on and things are gotten by feel.

Ticks; I avoid getting hundreds of ticks on me from this point on.

E anna; banana fart.

E frut; fruity fart after eating enough fruit.

Getting; i get what I desire and what I want as well.

Biomagic; using the idea of attracting whatever to another the body can become magnetic or genetics can occur.

Biomass; the biomass is the effect of creation with a body that had flesh as energy and that was solid in formation.

Money; this is a point you get a lump sum of money.

En

Jpal; he has the tools to get down inflation and uses them expertly.

Itch; that spending itch disappears before I spend and I don't spend any money.

Theo; he doesn't take anything else from me no matter the point.

Crack; cocaine no longer has its attraction by feel.

Spiritual addiction; no longer addicted spiritually am i.

Weed; its no longer satisfying by feel.

Travis; he needs me to go out to the store for him.

Mail; the mail comes Earlier than usual today and I get my shipment sent in the mail.

Payment; I can afford to pay for my cc. My cc payment is reduced by feel.

Slurring; the slurred voice disappears and he doesn't get drunk.

Mail; the mail speeds up its delivery to me by feel.

Brandy; she becomes the manager of pd II.

Johnny; Johnny Depp wins his case.

Focus; the idea is done, if you intend to do what is needed.

Ricardo; he doesn't mind people,  he no longer singles people out.

Fat; on mentions of fat, or saying fat then you end up not fat.

En
I find something to do. Bill and Ricardo get along with each other by feel.

I; I don't mind what people do.

Inflation; its no longer sustained at a high percentage.

Things; things turn out okay, notice i didn't say hit and doubt.

En
Paul t; he wakes up.

She; she doesn't bloom up. She loses her extra weight by feel. This happens  no matter what.

6th dimension

She II; she got eaten by a dog and that ends things by feel.

Dog; the dogs don't eat me.

I am em; the dogs beat themselves up.

Formation; think they exist and the subconscious forms them in the dimension.

Em; this doesn't lead up to crack or weed.

The dog; this doesn't carry on.

The point; the idea you have at the time.

This is the en

5th dimension
Feel; I don't feel my stomach problems. My stomach shrinks down by feel.

Now; I have nothing to feel.

Feel good; I feel good about my future and I feel better about what will happen for me.

Shift; think to shift and think the number, then your there in that dimension if you need to be there.

Then; then is the moment you think about that now exists.

En
The end is the moment you need or think to have.

7th dimension
I think; i think the idea and like a genie makes what you need its there.

Fixed; I no longer feel intolerance by idea or some point. I no longer feel like staring at people or things. Things are fixed that need fixing with ease.

Stacy; she comes out of the bathroom and opens the office door sooner than usual. I get my drink.

Kevin ellis; songcastmusic can make the Acoustic angel album live.

Healthy; I do not appear overly large. No matter the point.

Ricardo; he no longer acts overexcited by feel.

Kevin's mail; the mail comes earlier than usual with kevin ellis' mail and money.

Afford; I can afford the minimum payments on my boa cc account no matter what.

Joe manchin; he votes for the bbb in congress.

Laptop; my laptop battery is charged quickly and gets above 0%.

Kevin's hero; the single gets live.

Concept; I am not blocked, blamed or sued no matter what occurs.

Tension; I no longer have worry over anything or Tension due by idea no Matter what.

Tensun; the Capri sun is the best thing of drink that I can get.

Definition
Subp; subpoenas, a summons
I; is
Sens; sensitive
Naht; not
Tar; target
ign; norwood, ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *