Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

rekindling magic

 This is the magic of the wish done by fire energy, where you think heat in the air is a fire source and you create using this heat by feeling the effect. Otherwise this is thinking about the effect to create what you think by idea. Think of what you want and your soul does the effect otherwise and what you wish is granted. Think of what you want or need, then state the idea as an intended result, that your subconscious creates by what you said or focused to make a manifest. Wait for the heat to return as you thin to create after the air heat is there. This is some magic that can be created by feel.

some magic

state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

things; things are fixed with ron clain.

thought; the point is done, think of the idea and make a point, then the spirit causes the subconscious to make th idea manifest easily. This includes anti-theft. Think and you know what to do. 

biden; joe biden is no longer low on the polls and gets reelected by feel.

ricardo; he no longer gets robbed and recovers his loss easily if he does with no hard feelings and quickly.

space-x; the space launch is successful and is achieved no matter the conditions,

the inflation; the rate that social security and ssi or ssdi now uses inflation to cost of living raise.

en

democrats; they no longer pick fights with each other.

entry; I am not in the caverns anymore.

paul t.; he doesn't mind what I do. he acts and reacts normally no matter what in a friendly manner.

happy go lucky; whatever occurs, I don't see it as bad luck. I will naturally luck upon things.

walmart; I am delivered what I ordered.

nothing; nothing bad happens to me by feel.

urge; the urge dissipates away and things work out by feel. I save mony in the end.

changes; I ca change myself as I wish or desire.

body shift; the body changes no longer causes me to eat.

en

triple; I unntriple my weight by feel.

I don't mind the pharmas, as long as I don't have to be overmedicated.

ungaining weight; the moment you realize that your gaining weightthe weight is gone.

witches way; think of what you need, feel the words come that creates your intent and speak them or express them as you want to be understood.

The magic system is spell ability based off spell-like abilities that doesn't always occur unless you went and rolled 1d20+focus rank and got 10 or above with a 10 focus skill rank or above.

russia; anything that is negative against russia is still effecting russia.

laptop; it starts working good.

en

desktop;the win10 I installed works quickly and eficiently. the win10 update finishes up quickly no matter the point.

shipments; imports to other countries from the U.S.A aren't shot down by Russia.

bbb; the build back better package is brought out and passed in the senate with MSC.

linux laptop; the linux laptop works with a working internet from this point on by feel quickly no matter what.

inet; The internet works no matter the point.

6th stimulus; the 6th stimulus is done to the end.

I am; I get my deliveries today earlier than usual.

credit; credit is easy to spend, yet it's not spent unnecessarily.

en

fire; can't get hit by fire.

in my opinion; he does have the means and tools to drop inflation.

lalate; his stress level no longer goes up it goes down instead, no matter the point.

credit card; I don't use credit cards anymore.

camera; security cameras are placed in the PD apartments.

macron; he is easily re-elected.

amazon.com; the delivery date is not pushed back any further today. I get my delivery without any breakage of glass plates.

en

laptop; it charges by feel. I manage to fix my computer laptop quickly

fixed; the problems are fixed by feel by the power of the leylines.

putin; he doesn't use nuclear missiles or bombs to lose the war with ukraine.

the prayer wish; if you pray to your god by thinking of what you need as you intend it to be done, then state it like "Oh god, I wish for what I need to occur..[or whatever you wish to happen..]" Then your god will answer you and make manifest what you desire like a wish is granted. 

boa; the bank of america cc reward is given as 200+ dollars and I pay my bill with it.

writing stuff

4054538000 oakstreet medical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *