Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

focus device

 This is where you focus on a thought and create by thinking the energy creates what happens as a manifest by feel.

some magic
state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

David elliot; he hears what I need, and goes along with it.

Loan; cashnet calls me today and I get the loan.

Unravenous; you and I am no longer ravenous by feel.

In; the area inside is cool so enjoy what you may.

Revenge; he doesn't do revenge on me.

Jim; he can use the card shiela gave to him to use. I am not blamed if it doesn't work.

Sheila; Sheila's card works eventually by feel. When I check it, it easily works.

Joe biden; he gets the swap done with cola using inflation instead. No matter the point and no pressure happens with this idea.

Enn
Working out; everything will work out in the end.

Saying; I always say the right things to get a good result.

Juneau; he never gets an effect off on  my friends or lexo no matter whom or what does it.

Focus; the idea is a point, done by feel if possible or the idea just happens.

En
If things work out, then thinking was created the way you intended it by feel.

Can; things work out or is this a false play..? I dunno if its false, but it was intended to work.

Jpal; he no longer will give us higher interest rates. If things work out then they do. That is all.

Moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did, so he doesn't report it to me or the manager what happened with sheila.

Sheila; she hands Moose the right card that will work for him for this point.

Money; I manage my money better and work with what I get so things work out.

Curses; no curses effect me, no matter what  by what I do or think.

Rushing; I no longer feel like rushing things by idea or feel.

I; I know things are going well for me so I will do what I think and enjoy today.

Knowing; i know what will happen and can afford what I want to pay.

Know; I know what do before the moment occurs.

Enn
Target; I am no longer a target of people anymore. So things will work out better.

Three mistakes; you don't make 3 mistakes.

Last thing; the person that steals, will get punishment no matter the point. Now you may go.

Payment; I can afford the bill no matter what each month.

Spell; the spell i had done works the way i intended it to work.

Works; what works creates a feel that you know of what happened by idea you noticed.

If the en

Fixation; the plumber finally fixes pauls plumbing issues, no matter what.

Vine; you know

Antiburnout; this nullifies the burnout by feel. This also causes me to seem to have gotten enough sleep and money.

Sleep; I always get enough exercise and sleep to suit the good mood.

Maintenance guy; he does a better job and keeps his job.

Mail; my mail arrives to me quickly.

Kevin ellis; he no longer thinks i messed up. No matter the point.

Joe biden; he gets out msc checks that I find landing in my bank account.

Spirit manifest; Yanno what my spirit does? It causes me to eat or drink something and things happen that I want. That I need is there as I think about the idea to manifest. Its funny as I suddenly feel the urge to drink water. And my thoughts program the particles..

As I take in the food or drink particles my body creates it by the aura energy. One thing it loves is the energy of items. You don't even have to consume it. Be wary about that though.. don't get too many things. Like your near objects.. the objects hold molecular energy.. By being near them.. and thinking about the effect you need your spirit reaches out and uses them as an energy source.

The idea you had in mind, like creating non tiredness,  is there within the body. Suddenly your not tired. So for example wearing a necklace and it has the effect we want.  how do we code it? Ah the spirit codes it using our thoughts. All we have to do is need the result. Think it happens and need it and your spirit causes it to occur.

Candy; if I need candy or sweets I won't eat it.

Creative; I will get what I can, if things are there.

Focus; think on this, the effect you need is the effect you get. This is an effect known as creation.

En

Katrina; she will respond nicely to me by talking and accepting what I say with a nice response back no matter what. She won't kick me.

Simba; I get his printer to work by feel no matter what.

Stacy butts; she gets the right stuff to handle her problems medically.

Focus; when enough focus is done to create your needs, then its known and done by feel.

En

God magician; he doesn't do anything against me and accepts my answers. He gets the money needed by feel from those that can give it.

I think so I am aware, this is a point done by feel.  Think and you know what to do.

Food; I do not eat extra food or meals by feel.

Baby; I no longer look like I have a baby, no matter the point.

Money; my career gets better results by feel and things work out by feel.

Enn

Father; father no longer influences me and he thus no longer causes me to be overweight or overly large any longer nk matter what.

Money; I still have at least 70 dollars by the time of next Monday.

Definition
Yu; yj, yuck, yucky, yuckyness
Pina; pineapple
Regan; I get back the funds I didn't spend double or triple what was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *