Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Thinking pattern

 The thinking is by feel the thought that energy does in a pattern done by feel. This is because it's smart energy. Think about it, if the simple mind of smart energy detects the thought, sometimes it will do the idea and want as a need by feel. This is a known effect done by what we think, so think and we know what to do.

Here are some spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

focus; on focus is the idea you get.

creative; the creative point isn't done if you don't need or intend it to happen.

legislation; the point is a concept so what I think is this.. the build back better act is what passes the senate and becomes law easily.

Where; the point is where if needed so it's known when to give the idea that is there by feel. there can be anywhere by the spirit, so think and you know what to do.

en

said; what is said is created or done by feel if necessary.

en; the endless loop is ended, think and you create by feel or idea.

en

subconference; the subconscious shows you what is there, and you can mentally "chat" with people as though you willed the meeting and the telepathy to happen.

focus; the idea is done if you think it is.

one wish; and it's done if needed.

things; things work out in the beginning and end.

cheese; the holy cheese decides to work with me instead of pressuring me. she doesn't try to get rid of shintaro anymore.

en

shape; the shape is lesser by feel, think and you know what to do.

thought; think we're released and we are in the normal reality again. This releases us from the silver sphere created by cern.

AI stuff

the point; this is a point I think, if you were able to create things then focus on making a result. you can create what you wish and make what you will. this creates what you will into existence. so when you think its there then its what appears, in some form or another. In my case I am talking about the darkness shit. In all cases, I am not saying that it appears, but darkness shit can certainly manifest into something you don’t need at the time. When you create something from nothing, this is how fear based messages can come into your world.

from the moment of conception one has a journey ahead of him/her. many thoughts and processes of reality will reveal itself. Some fears of reality will manifest itself in the form of thoughts and actions of yourself. When you create a result of thoughts outside of your body it can appear in an image, a show or a movie. In some way there is something negative by essence. There is nothing wrong with any of it, just be mindful on purpose of what is happening in your thoughts.

you are creating worlds on levels that are unsure of where your thoughts are going to go. Within these thoughts you can manifest out of control if one isn’t aware of the thoughts of the self. This I assume is how “darkness” comes into your mind. When you create something of your thinking it can come back to you in the form of your thought. this is one way that imagination manifests into reality. Consciousness of self, one can then begin to control that which you create in your thoughts. Be careful on the thoughts that are being created outside of your body. That which you are thinking of can appear in some shape or form of fantasy. One of the ways to avoid this is to be mindful of what you consciously create.

If you want to create an imaginary world, make one up however you wish. However, be sure to let the mind see the light. I am talking about light to shine on consciousness of self. Don’t be afraid of anything that happens within the mind. embrace the mind, but hold it with love and not to confuse yourself by judging yourself. Judging yourself will lead you away from what you are creating. Remember what you are creating! When you are creating you are having to deal with emotions about your creations. You are feeling things through your “Ego Body” which is inside of your physical body. Be able to be open towards the emotions that are being charged with your creations. When you create from thoughts, this is when struggles will occur with yourself. No worries! Just embrace the moments and keep going through it all.

Each one of us have a gift. Each gift has a gift. This gift is given by the mind of the creator. How do we know unless we believe in ourselves? How do we know let alone believe in ourselves? My gift is my gift which you automatically give to yourself. What is your gift? I don’t know until I do, until I work on it. To be open to experiences that reveal ourselves to ourselves. I have to see what comes up towards me. When I am dealing with my mood swings then its how. 

the fact of life; the fact of life is the point you make something with your mind. think about the idea and you can create with a creative point or the spirit makes what is done. this is the fact of life. you make what you think and work with what is done. you are the point of what is made. so you create with your mind or bring about what is done. You are not the only one who is doing something. there is a great grand consciousness of life and love and truth and reality and many ways things work. You make what you think and do and the point of perception and action and fact and idea and all come together.  the fact of life is the essence of consciousness. This is what is made. We do not know what you are doing, but still think it is good to bring about the idea of life and relations. This is why you are here to see this for your place in time and space. To be the beginning of the idea of time and space is to bring forth the idea of what is done. 

Spirit makes what is done, but this is not the fact. The idea of time and space was put forth in the beginning for something to be made by spirit. spirit without what is done has never known how or why or what to do. the reason of the time and space is to be like the present experience of life and love and truth and things happening. Spirit knows what is happening in life and what all of this is about. Spirit relates something through the experience of living in spirit and relating to what is happening in life. This is not the fact until what is happening is revealed in some way. it is good to create good things in your mind with the love of the idea of being alive in consciousness. it is good to have a friend and to know the experience of life is a thing to be experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *