Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Deaf tones

 The deaf tones are a point you hear something and can't hear otherwise. Despite what you will your ears to do. This is a point you recover your hearing, yet you have to wait for a bit.. now for some magic:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

fat; the fat thermostat of the body goes down and things work out by feel.

en; the endpoint is a concept, if you think the end you stop what occurs if necessary.

acer lubuntu install; the install onto my acer one device is a success.

focus; the main focus today is to enjoy the day. that is all for today, ciou.

the holy cheese; she isn't on my server anymore.

the mgr; she gets better and her chest stops hurting for good. She retains her job.

the mgr II; the thought that you know is dismissed, the point you know is what the third eye does show. the illusion is done and no more illusion exists.

dr appt; I get a new dr appointment for my psychiatrist.

tow hitch; the tow truck drives the tow hitch over the finish line by feel earlier.

biden; jo biden wins the reelection by feel.

avoidance; the war on the air is over so you think and do what is needed.

null fatl this is to null all excess fat in the body and turn it into muscles.

space-x; they launch as though they had the right conditions, successfully. This happens without the extra push back of time.

things; the point is done if you think they are and that's if they work things out. this is an effect of the point in regard.

student aid; paul's student aid is forgiven by the president.

laptop; whatever is wrong with it fixes itself and the laptop works like a charm.

money; I gain 100 or more dollars quickly.

thinking; things work out in the end.

en

loan money; the loan money is deposited and I use it wisely sooner than usual.

delivery; the delilery of my amazon package arrives as soon as possible and no time push back occurs.

linux; wine works by feel and the computer works by idea. This works no matter the point.

computer; the computer doesn't not work and it fixes itself.

en

when I restart the computer, the wine problem shall fix itself.

the computer works right everytime I restart the machine.

the check; paul t. gets his check in the mail.

the lessening; the weight is what transfers from the body to the people connected to him or her and this is the moment of transfer.

mebbin; dr. mebbin sees me and we have a chat sooner than usual.

bloat; the bloat on the body builder goes on down and the acid reflux disappears.

throw up; the need to throw up is gone.

en

passage; I pass my room inspection today. done by the manager.

Focus point; the focus you do, that is energy from the eyes, increases the activity positively if any to be had.

form; think of what you want, focus on somewhere by thought and you form the element by feel with the creator making it happen.

focus; the point is done. whatever is intended and stated without anger is done.

focus in; the focus inward helps you ignore the chatter without.

en; the point you think is the point you know, think and you know what to do.

enn

ending; I don't hear anything from the manager about the electricity bill and I pass all inspections.

bernie; bernie sanders quickly comes to an agreeement by feel.

push cart; my push cart gets returned to me by feel sooner than usual and this is done.

en

the congress; they come to a deal on the 4th stimulus recon and roads n bridges and agree to pass it.

zettle; the zettle card reader works with my cellphone with no problem.

The point; if cold feet happens with the 4th stimulus recon, it no longer is cold feet that occurs.

my radio cd player; it works by feel no matter the point.

amazon delivery; the amazon delivery coming today is shippend and I receive it earlier.

laptop; the laptop I ordered off ebay is shipped today or monday.

en

4th stimulus recon; they get the 4th stimulus recon made into law as very quickly or quickly as possible without errors.

the crew-3 launch; it is successful with the right conditions and lifts off from the launchpad ito space and no problems happen.

statements; I can say anything I want with no problems stating it and get a result if I intend it.

en

job done; my job is done, so seeya and farewell.

unbalanced; the balancing of things is done, think of the idea and intend it then you get what comes.

fire; things in darkmatter, this is heat in the area and the idea is done by drawing in heat and making things exist by feel.

darkmatter money; this is is the energy of nothingness used by the mind to create how much you need at the moment. project your thoughts and you generate effect , that exists by will and is created by the creator or the being that created this universe..

en 

lalate; he doesn't block the road in the case of jayapal.

manchin; he agrees with the language and the 4th stimulus recon. he doesn't mind and dismisses the trick that was played.

act; I act as if I got enough sleep.

I am aware; I sense and am aware what is to come, so think and you know what to do.

cure; stating a name cures the person by focus with the idea you think.

en

amazon shipment; the cd-r's are delivered early today and I get the package.

peace; the peace of mind is there and this is resembling a dust of peaceful rest. Think you sprinkle it on the body and peace is there.

en

amazon shipment; amazon.com will arrive with my package today sooner than usual.

house vote; the house vote for the recon will pass to the senate as it's voted to pass in the house.

sooner; I get a refund for my ebay purchase sooner than usual.

en

I think; therefore I am.

lag; the lag shortens  or becomes none and the time between things goes down.

jodie whittaker; she doesn't quit being the doctor.

doctor who; the next doctor who ep comes out and I get it soon.

en

writing stuff 

thermodynamic math; Seconds of time/movement in meters=neutons of force. Seconds of activity*neutons=movement in meters. movement in meters*neutons in force=seconds of time in activity.

2s/1m=2n

1m*2n=2s

Displacement is the weight diplacing itself then of the body or object + the height of the liquid or object = displaced height in meters.

viscosity; this is heat that once applied, is creating the point of what I call thick fluid. That is shifting fluid with the point of exerted force and the right temperature. This is the Temp in kelvin+exerted Neuton force=shift in meters. Due note; the thicker and colder the fluid, the slower it shifts.

en

house; the congressional house will have enough votes to pass the 4th stimulus bbb in the house.

defined

ganyu = focus; the focus creates what you gain, if you relax you should release it. no stress happens by feel..

nouar = no; note, notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *