Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 15, 2021

Self made thought

 This is a moment of self-made thought, the point is a done deal by feel. That only seems to happen when the idea is thought about and the soul creates it as an intended thing to do. This is a concept that has spanned thousands of years, think and you know what it is.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.Creative; the creation of energy is the creation of art. Artistic ability is good.


Repeat; nothing is repeated unless you want it repeated.

En

Camera; the camera works on my phone.

Repairs; the repair is done to my lock today by the repairman.

Deadlock; The new lock works by feel and things work out by idea.

Thought; thoughts are wonderful,  if they are worked by feel.

The congress; the 5th stimulus passes into law by feel.

Swift pest control; they arrive and do pest control.

Blue origin; the paying customers of blue origin get their money's worth. The blue origin second human launch is successful by feel.

The launch; Nothing goes wrong by feel with the launch.

En

Dentist; they give me enough teeth deadner to properly numb my teeth. The dentist gets to do me sooner than usual. They do my teeth right. I don't have problems keeping the teeth in good condition.

Joe biden; he is no longer blamed by feel.

Paul t.; he gets his money in the mail today sooner.

Inspection; I pass my inspection today..she finds time and does them today.

Living; the point i saw is not lived by feel, its unlikely and unlivable. so I think I will do something else.

Unlivable; anything unlikely and unlivable is not seen.

Judy; she treats me better by feel and things work out by feel.

Stacy; she finds peace by feel and relaxes by idea.

Messages; I get responded to and can wait for the response..if necessary.

Windows 10 working; Whatever causes Windows 10 i386 to not work no longer happens to cause it to not work. Windows 10 i386 works faster by feel. The updates on it will work by feel and complete themselves quickly enough.

Thought; the point was done, so all I need is to wait and watch the progress.

Mail; the Amazon delivery I get today sooner than usual.

En

Amazon; the packages delivery are done earlier than usual today.

Energy; entropic feel fades away. The energy i have increased by the tiredness Energy being used as energy.

Nso commercial; it goes well by feel.

Printer; it works without jamming.

Noom; permanent weight loss of at least 32 lbs.

Oak street health; they don't screw me over and no longer makes mistakes.

Focus; the points you make is not wrong yet i don't have to agree with them.

En
The recon; it passes into law and has irs msc.

This appears to work with me.  So think and it is okay.

I em; think and you know what to do.

Senema; she tells what she needs.

Agreement; the recon bill is agreed upon by friday.

Dr mebbin; he answers my messages.

Video chat; I successfully do the chat with my dr.

Cellphone; the cell phone works by feel and better than usual.

Ricardo; the point is done, if he bothers you anymore think stop.

The jacket; any jacket or coat causes me to lose weight by feel.

En
Inner pig; the inner pig goes to sleep by feel.

Association; the point is obvious or agreed upon, so the association is good.

Package; the agreement on 4th stimulus is made.

Sloth; the slothful intention is not done.

Glut; the gluttony is no longer to be done.

En

Focus point; the focus you do, that is energy from the eyes, increases the activity positively if any to be had.

Sinema and manchin; they agree to the 4th stimulus recon sooner than usual. Sinema tells what she needs and what she doesn't like.

Bernie sanders; he agrees with the president on his bill.

Paul t.; he allows me into his room by feel sooner.

Christian; if Christian you lose your faith and become a druid.

Focus; if focused on things you no longer focus too much on the idea.

Manchin; they reach a deal by the end of the day.

Focus; on focus everything will be alright. Things will work out in the end.

Joe manchin; he doesn't mind the 2T.

4th stimulus recon; they reach the final deal and it becomes law by feel. Everyone relaxes by feel.

Working; people aren't burned out on work.

Intensity; he and she ain't too intense. Yet you aren't too intense to be relaxed and friendly.

Amazon; Amazon.com gets to me earlier than usual my packages.

Focus; the points you make create what you want and do.

En

The democrats; they make a good enough point to get reelected by feel.

The creator; the creator of the effect your third eye does is the upper dimensional being that created the universe and he makes what is done.

En; the end point is the dissolvation of the area.. think and you make things work by idea with feel.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do.

Ghost; the ghost is gone, think and you know what to do.

Dark money; the dark money is no longer protected.

Thought; the thought is there and allows you to make what you want. Its not there if badly written.

I in em; a virus that destroys the target from within.

I in an; a negative virus that causes deterioration of the cells.

I en em; a venom that kills on contact.

En

Cost; the cost if things are high lower in price.

Inflation; the inflation goes down by feel.

Focus; the points you make are effective in creating themselves.

The point; the point is done by feel. If necessary the point is canceled by idea that's done.

En

Yes; Joe biden wins the election and the democrats gain in popularity.

No; Trump lost by feel.

The en; the point at the end is a done deal as things work out by feel.

New person; he doesn't mind what I do.

Swift pest control; they arrive early on today and do their thing. Whatever reason they don't come out to us no longer exists.


Walmart trip; the Mgr brings me to places at 9 am tomorrow.

Swift pest; the swift pest control is here by now.

Target; I am not a target anymore. I can do what is necessary and make things happen by feel.

Jim; he doesn't mind what I do.

Effect; the effect is obvious,  think and you know what you notice.

Creative; the creation of idea is done by feel and things work by idea.

Cpie; the cpie goes down by feel.

Stockpile; the Stockpile of oil and gas is released by the president to the country.

En

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do.

Inflation; the point of inflation goes down by feel soon.

Paul t's visitor; he leaves and doesn't come back sooner than usual.

Paul Truitt; he trusts me by feel and allows me into his room sooner than usual.

Augustus McDonnell; I look as thin as her and no problems occur at will. I don't ever not look thin. I am fit by feel .

Inflation; people are not too concerned about inflation by feel.

Computer update; I get the updates done quickly by feel. I find the windows 11 update is there.

The windows update; Whatever paused the update is no longer pausing the update.
Done

The windows update ii; the stuck on 12% problem dissipates and the windows does the updates.

The windows; the windows update is quick and effortless as a successful update.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do by feel.

Paul t; he doesn't mind things and feels better about himself.

focuser; the idea is a focus point, think and you know what to do.

4th time trick; the 4th dimension is capable of manipulating the time you think to cause difference in. this means by thinking the 4th causes what you need is to cause change by the soul in what time you think to effect. if you think to speak the change, you create the change by feel. return to your dimension, then is thinking of the time and where you intend to be you are by the power of the dimension that exists things as you think to notice what or where you notice things happen. you can return whenever you want to return, this is like an experiment. what time you return to is what time you are needing to be. however, what consciousness there is, you impart to the area and the object. this means its aware of things by your energy. so think and you are aware.

en

cbr; the cbr report needed for the house vote is given earlier than usual.

holy cheese; she/he no longer wants to drop out of school.

en

the president; he signs the roads and bridges bill into law sooner than usual.

the president; the democrats are reelected by feel. the democrats are elected by idea. the en.

majority; the democrats are still with the majority after the mid-term elections.

covid; the destructive path of covid is reduced.

amazon; I receive my shipment as soon as possible, today. the amazon shipment is no longer late.

sound; whatever makes the sound not clear no longer makes it not clear.

inflation; the inflation is not so bad anymore.

en

shift; Denie everything and work with the idea, then you shift by feel and create with love to make what you intend. this is what works with the point, think or feel and the creator makes what you say. This is a point done by what you observe. Don't do it if you know they will respond by attacking. This is done as though an idea in itself. Focus by imagining the result, then think and create what you intend. This is a way to do magic, think and you know what to do. If you don't, then you make the point and you create with the concept and channel what you will into effect. This is a point done if you think it is. What you feel, you create with a concept and stop as you don't need it anymore. Enjoy your effect, think and do things in love. See you next time with what I can think up next. Ciou.

mental; if mental, then there is war going on with it's stresses, this is a point I will go and address, seeking the point to do I think I will start searching for answers. See you soon.

mental II; this is when you create the point by stating the effect and intending the result by feel. This soothes the mind and any war fades away by the power of the creator.

think to do; think of the point, then you do things by the moment that is presented. this I think I will enjoy. think about it, if you wanted love the creator would have created love for you. you would discover it by the point you notice and feel. so this I know, think about the point and you know what to do.

thought; the thought that abounds is the thought that exists, yanno, so think positive and then you know things are better. ciou till tomorrow.

this was a note on some blog I liked; this is the last update, the point I made before, that is a point to remember, think about the idea for a bit as I now will do what I can for myself. this I knowto be true, if you think something, then you know something, you know the truth for now. this I think is true. Ciou and farewell, I will leave up the blog for a long time, so you will know what I thought, this is a point in idea to do what I need and now I sign off.

healing; the point in restoration is this, think and the point is self-created if you intend it to be created. This I know to exist until you don't need it. So what I think, the point shouldn't be made unless there is no reason not to be made to be created. This is a point, you know about things so the things exist upon acting it out that it's there. See that sorta thing is sometimes found, think about the idea and things are well. This is a point in idea.

rejeuvenate; the point is to restore lost energy, then you can continue with what you do. this is a point you know, think, or feel. if you feel like it's about to be overdone, then stop and you create at a later point what you need. this is a point done by idea by thinking you stop and willing the idea to exist.

think and know; this is the last thing I did, then think and you know what is done if it doesn't get me in trouble.

thought point; the idea is a blessing in disguise, things are restored and the idea are what is done.

doings; the doings that seem to exist, they are what create what we have, I think I will do what I can and work with the idea that exists for me. this is what works, so far that I know I will discover more, yet later on is a concept that exists by feel. so I think and know, farewell.

the point; you know or think things, this is a point you realize is done. release is abundance, thought is a point that creates the result.

en

Think; the point is to display the genshin impact by feel. the thought is to play it as you record it. then show it on youtube.

illness suppression; the illness you have is suppressed by use of flung energy and the weave of the energy streams are what do the trick by feel.

the writing; this is an ancient text that discloses secrets by feel.

the chat; the people seem to mirror the people that you know or knew in real life.

focus and create; think and do what is necessary, so if you focus on a thought of clearity then you get a clearer response. the response is in the tv or vid, by the third eye making it seem there.

the 4th stimulus bill; the senate no longer wants to kill the recon and things works out by feel.

en

the 5th stimulus; it gets in place and law by feel.

it in en

donut = die off nutty

lightning; focus on the area and think energy from the area goes into the sky and in concentrated form comes down to strike the target.

formation; think the energy you sense to summoning by thinking it's there goes and enters the body to create what you need and feel is the right function as you will the idea to exist.

en

the holy cheese; he doesn't mind his school and does better in grades in it.

the point; you think or state the point and the idea you need is done, that is all for now.

resolvation; things resolve themselves.

shift; the third eye shifts you on a moment's notice if danger is nearby to a "safe" alternative.

en

thought; the idea is realized, the point is done, this is the end.

the ending; this is the end of society, so if you think to go, go now thank you.

writing stuff 

unlimited chances; this is where the creator sets up an unlimited amount of times and an unlimited amount of time you can do things. the things possible are unlimited and things work out by feel in the end. this lasts until you decide it to end. whenever you get another chance, it isn't always the same thing by feel.

unlimited energy; think the creator has you with unlimited energy and you are unable to age or run out of energy even when you do things.

recipes and potions

dark chocolate tea; mix with black tea, some stevia and vanilla extract and dark chocolate liquid stevia and mix then drink.

russian tea III; this is the 3rd version of russian tea.. it uses stevia or sugar, fruit packets of strawberry and orange flavor, a few drops of chai spice liquid stevia, caramel liquid stevia, other flavors that you decide to use like dark chocolate liquid stevia and vanilla extract. mix that in black tea and drink to your fill.

defined

ill = evil; illness
ad = illness
shrink = psychiatrist; mind doctor
fixer = doctor; repairer
fixx = medication; herbs, medicine
en = at the end, the one country, repel
blo = block; the area your in considered a block
hemp = rope; herb, the hemp oil fixxer of most illness
lay = rest
ned = bacon; body restorer, bacon bits will work.
npc = playing lifelike character
nod = head movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *