Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Thinking magic

This is a rare form of magic, that creates by the thought being focus and use of your intent. Think of what you want and you can create your intent by the spirit.

Alien; this is your inner being that creates by feel when released from the body dying, then the being is a perfect you. That can take over or switch with someone if nearby.

This; this is a possibility that creates interesting conversation by feel. Think of the point to know it.

This is; the end formation is an animal that you think is there. Think about the idea and do things necessary, then you get the animal shaped by the spirit and manifested by the soul copy.

The cat; this animal is invisible, think of the shape returning and its back.

The spirit dog; they return by feel, think and you know peace.

Angellic fey; this is a point you think to get results and the angellic part of the half-faery is what happens results.

Roaches; I am not with roaches by feel and presence. So I think I know when they are there. This effect is a point that they stop coming to my room or apartment.

Thought; the idea is a concept, think and you know what to do.

Think; the thought is done, what you need is an achievement that's complete. Think and you know what to do.

Remix; he is no longer driving people away from the discord server.

The store; the shell station is open and I can get what I need. En if it is.

Family dollar; they fix their card machine.

Biden; Biden wins the election.

Focus; the area is safe, you aren't seeking to get and be alone or have solitude.

Bice; she does what Kendra horn does.

En

On Magic; oh yeah, if you think of what you want and if you state what you want to attract things or idea, you use the law of attraction.

Think and it does work with the spirit, that makes it supernatural. This is where you manifest it. So think about the new shoes you want and you'll get them, the soul makes it manifest.

You see, that statement is like a request to your soul, and that makes the power of words. So you basically manifest it with a statement.

Yeah, that means the more you practice this word power, the faster the results will come. That's unless it's not needed. Then nothing will occur.

The event or idea will come to your attention, this happens at most a week or within minutes. However, if you stop waiting and start manifesting.

You detatch yourself from the result. See thinking about it not working or worrying about it slows you down. Let it naturally take place.

However, if you feel the area is colder, you know you cast a result. So each spell uses heat energy. The body senses it and that is drawn by the body to cause what you desire.

So if you allow the heat to recirculate into the air, then you can cast more effects. Thus, to try feeling the heat as you state with intention what you need, you can create with the heat energy.

See if you think it's possible then it is.. it's rather interesting when it happens to occur. You can see how this heat effect is done by expression.. and thinking about the intent. So try stating something S you need the results and you can tell me if you sense any heat. The court rests.

People; they don't mind what I do. Whatever I do they will allow me to enter the building.

White House; they allow the transition to happen for Joe Biden.

Weight loss; the weight of the body goes down 20 lbs.

Focus; the focus of trump causes him to concede by feel. This is doing an effect of life. The life you think to use is there, repurpose it and you can do what you want.

Definition
En = ang
Ag = again

AI idea

Question: What is time?
Answer: Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past to the future.Since the concept of time is fundamental to the way the universe behaves, with time having a constant role and significance in all phenomena, time has been a major theme of religion, mythology, and philosophy. A common conception of time is as an imaginary grid on which events happen. As the concept of time has evolved historically, often clocks, calendars, and time zones are considered to be fundamental aspects of the concept of time, but modern physicists view time as fundamental and inseparable from the laws of physics. Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in both the International System of Units and International System of Quantities. Time is used to define other quantities – such as velocity – meaning literally "the rate of change of position with respect to time".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *