Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, August 17, 2020

The mindset magic

 If you think the point you get an idea, this is a known effect. Where you think and know things by the spirit. This I think is an idea that is done if you intend the result, that can only happen in a mindset of wanting to live. This I know is a point from the past. 

This is what you can do with the effects..and that is a point in the past.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

female enhancement II; they lose their excess fat and weight, form no gut or a slim gut and get taller and form slender busts. the hunger is gone, the need to drink alcohol is gone that could be there. this doesn't do things if you don't intend things to happen. so you are unthick by feel or noticed is the idea.

en if it is

man enhancement II; they form a lessened or slim gut that appears as though no gut is there despite the workout, a lesser weight and heal up by feel with better muscles. they become fatless. the hunger declines and no eating is done as there is no need to eat. this doesn't cause excess stomach bulge. this doesn't do things in idea, if you don't intend the result. so you remain unthick by feel.

workout; this is where you gaiin a slim gut or no gut and enhanced muscles, this is temporary where you could if overdoing it make larger breasts. due to water or food, if you can think to eat or drink a little, you can create a more fit form that's fatless like the disease that forms the point. Actually, there is a side effect, of temporary formation of the slight stomach bulge and that is the loose muscles in the stomach that tighten and they form the slender stomach point. you can raise in height, that is maintained by the excess weight and calories burning away. So if you think to notice, you could lower in height untiil you driink or eat something again. So basiically this means you don't eat or feel hungry. this doesn't do things, if you don't intend to do things.

the point; the point you feel the need to eat or drink excessively disappears and you are aware or okay of things that exist. this means magic is possible and exists things by feel. so think and you know what to do.

en

slendering; whatever causes the fat to form no longer causes the fat to be there, this happens without stress no matter the point. This energy is from the creator, so I get what I need by feel, so I am unthick in body.

unthick; this causes you to unform the thickness of the body as you move or stay still.

sheila; she finds her purse as though a fid were done.

fatness; when I look in the mirror, fat doesn't grow anymore on the body, it reduces itself instead no matter the point.

in-between or it enhancement; this is improved breasts that appear like busts by workout, enlarged dick, good feeling and then the energy goes up as the body slims down to appear fatless. Any double chins disappear by feel. This happens by the aura energy creating the change with death and decay energy. direct the death and decay energy by thinking it does things and you can target the fat cells by feel. this reduces the fat on the body, as it breaks the fat cells up. this is a known effect. this is also kinda painful, but it leanves the stomach appearing flat pancake like.

en

then is the point, if you think it's possible you can get the end results if you intend the idea. this is a known effect.

These are points where I think I focus my energy and improve the point by the spirit that creates what I think or need.

Mail; the mail and Amazon packages get delivered early today. This happens without stress despite the coronavirus.

Mail; the mail is coming earliest possible today. This is done by feel.

Une; une is not punishing it is creating with life to work with long periods of time.

People; they don't ignore me from across the street if I speak to them.

Sending; the place you send to is possible by the planet consciousness. Think of the place to send to and what you need to send, this is sent by feel with the consciousness of energy.

Send us; the point you think to send is received by feel.

Heat convert; think to create a heat convertion that changes excessive heat to cold energy. This is done by the creator. This creates a cool breeze in the area where hot weather is expected. This happens without stress. You can use the excess energy for created effects.

Think: the point is exchange, think your a successful person, then you attract the right people.

Focus; whatever causes me to eat no longer causes me to eat by feel.
This happens without stress. Whatever weight I am, I eat less than what I weigh.

Movement; as long as you are doing things, you won't mind the temperature. As most often you don't think about the temperature or eating.

Amazon; they deliver the packages by feel. I receive my order.

Store; the family dollar is open and in service pretty soon.

World's view

Car world; this is a world of the car and energy in the car is a point of idea that the third eye is showing you. The car world is a point of view. If you think of turning off the third eye you aren't there.

In expression; the point you think to see or know, this representative point is a view your third eye sees.

Fate world; in the the fates rule this world, so this is what happens with what is a point of things you do in idea. Think of the moment and you create with the spirit that goes through everything. Leave this world by thinking fate releases you back to your own world. This world however is incomplete, so think what you like and the memory of what happened to form it comes to you. This is an idea in effect.

Breezy; she returns with the bike and shoes. She doesn't steal again.

2nd stimulus check; we get the next stimulus check and it's above 1200 dollars for 6 months.

Money; despite how much I have, it doesn't matter because I gain the money back double or triple what I give or spend by feel.

Removal; think to remove something and the effect is removed. The point you remove is causing things to remove themselves. This happens without stress.

Reverted; tap 3 times or state revert or reverse, then the things that you intend to revert are reverted to a point before that allows you to work with it.

Cell phone; the cell phone I have works and things are easier to understand by feel. There is no longer any dropped calls on my end. So it reduces the dropped calls.

Mandatory: there is more than one month of stimulus checks. It's mandatory for at least 6 months of 2nd stimulus checks. This happens without stress.

Focused giant; this is an imposing giant form. Wanna be a giant? Now you can.

Slim fit; this happens to allow a slim bust and a slim or no gut. That's fatless and very tall. With that I avoid eating too much.

Danny; he recovers and is good for what he does.

Tall lady; this is a form of a woman who's slender and very tall. Red hair and able to do anything.

Medium; I can wear a medium in clothing.

Seen; See, I am in medium clothes. So this works out well.

Money; the point is going good so I get my money by idea.

Taller; people get tall and unlarge, think and you know what to do. The Aura energy caused this change.

The Aura; this is a point I tested out, I am thin by thinking I am and things work out by feel. This even makes the pop belly not happen.

Fixed; this is a fixed Charlie by feel, think and things are alright.

Thick; your condition is cured, think and you are thin and good at what you do. So what do you think of this, that is a possibility of life, if you don't want it then focus death and decay energy at the gut. This is a known effect of people you get near. Think the creator removed the thick gut and God removed the point. Look in the mirror and you see thinness.

Lessfat; the fat removed itself from the point you think to observe. This effects the stomach and chin. That removes the double chin and thick stomach by feel.

Correction; the Aura energy caused you to correct the body in idea. So whenever I move or stay still, I lose my extreme extra weight. The extra weight doesn't come onto me no matter the point.

Whatever; the point is people aren't self-conscious of their shape. So this should be work.

Jailbate II; this is a bate form that creates a stir of interest. Modelled from Leah.

Definition:

Good morrow; this creates what you think as you need to do things.

Gold: 2100

Em; female
I; aye, agreed
It; it's a success, think and you know what to do.

Thank you for listening, this was fun to make. Think about things and farewell, ciou and good-bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *