Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Succubus magic

This is the way of the succubus and incubus, think of what you want and the soul creates the effect if you intend to make a result. So if your intention is to create with the spirit, then you make things by a soul copy. This copy creates what is needed and dissolves itself by feel, when it isn't needed. Also sustenance is useful, as well. Think and you know what is possible. This is a point you realize, so if you get sustenance in your body, it's used as a body fuel and effects are created using the fuel. That means you can create with a thought and make what you desire. This is things I did by feel with the idea:

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is an definition. This is where you think and you say the effect in life and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need that is obvious.

female enhancement II; they lose their excess fat and weight, form no gut or a slim gut and get taller and form slender busts. the hunger is gone, the need to drink alcohol is gone that could be there. this doesn't do things if you don't intend things to happen. so you are unthick by feel or noticed is the idea.

en if it is conscious

man enhancement II; they form a lessened or slim gut that appears as though no gut is there despite the workout in life, a lesser weight and heal up by feel with better muscles. they become fatless. the hunger declines and no eating is done as there is no need to eat. this doesn't cause excess stomach bulge. this doesn't do things in idea, if you don't intend the result. so you remain unthick by feel.

workout; this is where you gaiin a slim gut or no gut and enhanced muscles, this is temporary where you could if overdoing it make larger breasts. due to water or food, if you can think to eat or drink a little, you can create a more fit form that's fatless like the disease that forms the point. Actually, there is a side effect, of temporary formation of the slight stomach bulge and that is the loose muscles in the stomach that tighten and they form the slender stomach point. you can raise in height, that is maintained by the excess weight and calories burning away. So if you think to notice, you could lower in height untiil you drink or eat something again. So basiically this means you don't eat or feel hungry. this doesn't do things, if you don't intend to do things.

the point; the point you feel the need to eat or drink excessively disappears and you are aware or okay of things that exist. this means magic is possible and exists things by feel. so think and you know what to do.

en

slendering; whatever causes the fat to form no longer causes the fat to be there, this happens without stress no matter the point. This energy is from the creator, so I get what I need by feel, so I am unthick in body.

unthick; this causes you to unform the thickness of the body as you move or stay still.

sheila; she finds her purse as though a fid were done.

fatness; when I look in the mirror, fat doesn't grow anymore on the body, it reduces itself instead no matter the point.

in-between or it enhancement; this is improved breasts that appear like busts by workout, enlarged dick, good feeling and then the energy goes up as the body slims down to appear fatless. Any double chins disappear by feel. This happens by the aura energy creating the change with death and decay energy. direct the death and decay energy by thinking it does things and you can target the fat cells by feel. this reduces the fat on the body, as it breaks the fat cells up. this is a known effect. this is also kinda painful, but it leanves the stomach appearing flat pancake like.

en

then is the point, if you think it's possible you can get the end results if you intend the idea. this is a known effect.

this; the imagination of invega, geodon and salt water will create the weightloss effect. anything in fact that is with invega cures the body, anything with geodon will cause weightloss as a side effect and geodon is a mood enhancer or curation to brain conditions like those with schitzophrenia.

the point II; I think so it's done, if I change into a woman's form. Then noone minds me for what I do. He or she doesn't mind me for what I act or do. This works to my advantage, so I think and do what is necessary. That is all for now.

the shift; this is where I reduce the monotomic gold effect. that means, I think and it does as particles or influence after it physically leaves the body.

nearness; you don't havve to react to them as your not near them.

weightloss; I can lose 20 lbs in 1 or 2 weeks, this will seem good and be easy, though that is with the right things used. If I don't want to gain weight, I will watch what I eat, and eat half portions. This will be effective for me by idea and feel.

weightloss II; this is in effect, I will lose weight very easily.

height; if I gain in height, lengthening myself, I don't gain in weight. so you lose weight in or out of light.

whatever; whatever is wrong is no longer wrong and I am corrected by spirit.

trump; he succeeds to get his stimulus payments out, see that he will make happen.

weightloss; I lose my excess lbs and send it to the squirrels, this creates what I need.

thought; the point is achieved, think and you know what to do.

the point; this point you think, if you need to create the point then need the creator to make that idea as effect.

kristass ky'kiya sashin = drow for: instant weight loss

kristass k'olah-phor = drow for: instant clean-up

kristass meun ky'kiya sashin = drow for: instant form weight loss

iI orn talinth lu'noa llarszith-draa wun ky'kiya. = drow for: iI will think and lose 32 in weight.

Usstan tlun tsahik llarszith-draa khel kiya qee. = drow for: I am losing thirty-two body weight fast.

Usstan inbal bwael ap'zen. = drow for: I have good luck.

Usstan tlun bwael whol vel'bol Usstan zhaun, Usstan zhaun vel'bol zhah ssrigg'luoth a satiir. = drow for: I am good for what I know, I know what is needed by feel.

magic; I am not minded for what I do.

think; to live as I can if necessary and make allowances.

think; this works by feel, if you think of the end result then you can get what idea you intend to get.

en; the point at the end, if you think your in prison, then you end up there. this is a point from the past.

2nd stimulus; the 2nd stimulus payment is given by concept, this is a point done by feel. when you think you can get it then you will receive 1200 or more dollars.

Usstan tlun inbauin drada izznarg yaithess. = drow for: I am getting second large payment.

Usstan tlun drizlahrit nin. = drow for: I am taller now.

en

sunlight body reaction; this is a slow reaction to the point of sunlight, that ends up heightening you and lessening your weight.

end point; the ending is using the same thing, I think this dream will end now. this is a point in the past.

en

squirrels; the squirrels aura absorbs the extra weight off the body, this happens as your aura sends it as energy to it. the squirrels are your pets, as any animal this is an amazing wildlife to observe. if you send your weight that's unwanted to the pet, then you boost their metabolism and your metabolism by feel.

Think; the point is done, the idea is achieved, space-x launches its ship and rocket.

postmaster; think the postmaster is fixed by check and he is. this is a point in idea by feel. the postmster will change his idea, so the mail comes easily with usps.

fixed; think of what you want and you could find it working. this is a point in idea.

mozuky; no weight gain happens, lowering of weight occurs instead by 32 lbs weight loss. the effect of sunlight weight is gone. your weight goes down with this word. if spoken, then you create weightloss and then things work by feel. if you lose weight, you turn your excess weight and fat into energy. that you send by energy thought that goes from the aura energy. This effects what you want and think about. That means it could be an object or animal, that gains it instead. so as it does, you lose the weight. this is a known effect.

people; they trust me with things and don't try to blackmail me or do what I dislike.

2nd stimulus check; the check comes as the last check did and they make it into law that I get one.

in en em; think the point and you create with idea, this idea is whatever you want.

writing stuff

think; think a point in time and you can create what you wish with activity from the soul at the time or place.

worlds

add; the ad world revealed by thinking what you want and watching an ad. This is a point in time where you can watch the ad, yet not be their zombie.

recipes and potions

transformation potion; mix with water: turmeric, oregano, basil (for swelling), stevia or sugar, and paprika (can be smoked for better effect). Then drink after thinking or needing a formation and the body adjusts to become the form you intend to be.

game stuff

transformation skill; This skill can make you any shape or form you desire to be. See if you think of a shape, then the soul or spirit creates the shape into becoming your shape that you intend to become. This includes weight and height. So beware becoming heavier than you really are. The heavier you get, the harder it is to reduce the weight. So drink water and you can create the shape you need. This makes it easy to change your shape, too. Think and you know what to do. If you do anything, seem like a friend and you can create what you need with their help. This is a point in the past.

Fey and alien lifeforms; This is using a point where you think of the energy consciousness and imagine forming is a ball of light. That light ball is the fey, this can create what you need as a want is done or intended. So think and you can create what you feel is necessary. It's stats are your stats, except they are flying at 40' per feet at top speed. The light ball appears like a tiny form and they will do what you want, if you intend the idea to happen. This includes imagining the lifeform forming and it will form it.  They have potential and can form into any shape or idea. They like faery forms ( http://alt-site.000webhostapp.com/fey.htm or http://alt-sites.tripod.com/fey.htm ), yet they can form as anything.

They can use any of the elements, this is as though an energy blast that can seem from anywhere. That is half your level (round down) with a d(anywhere from d6-d12, 6 for up to 5 focus ranks, 8 for 6-10 focus ranks, 10 for 11 to 15 focus ranks and 12 for 16 to 20 focus ranks) + charisma mod. That means a level 10 character with a 15 focus rank and +5 cha mod, gets an effect from the fey of 5d10+5 damage/healing effect. 

So if any duration effect is needed, then its 1d(anywhere from d6-d12, 6 for up to 5 focus ranks, 8 for 6-10 focus ranks, 10 for 11 to 15 focus ranks and 12 for 16 to 20 focus ranks)+charisma mod or 1d10+5 in rounds per melee or unlimited time until you decide its not needed outside of battle. This means an illusion or glamour and auratic energy effect, that can last 1d10+5 rounds in battle or unlimitedly outside of battle.

It absorbs magic and energy from the area to exist, this means it creates what you think as you think of the energy ball. See it avoids battle unless you direct it to fight, and can otherwise create a result. This is a point, that you know if you think to make a point and create with your will. That means, it's willing. There is two types, the winged fey and non-winged fey. They both can teleport and use inertia to gravitate themselves or fly. Yet if you face one, your or any monster chances to hit it are halved, and they are able to work with a thought as energy so they know what is possible. 

This is done with summoning, the point you think is what seems to happen, if you summon something then you form it nearby. Then you create with a thought and make with a point you express. Desummoning something, you think of the point that creates the summoned idea into dissolving. So it is gone by what you do. The limit to it's summoned point is until you decide to unsummon the idea. So basically it's limit is nothing by feel. Think and you know what to do.

at phase; this phase of monoatomic gold is what can unnerve people. so think use water and you can create with a point, that is actively done by the body to cause reduced weight.

revert from fat spell; this reverts you from the phat phase, that happens to in weight and lessen the stomach. this is a known effect. that you can move around and hold in the stomacch then you reduce in weight the body in idea. regeneration is done by what you think or do, intend to heal and you do. This is what makes it, this is what heals it. that is all for the moment. If anything else, things could go haywire.

defined

enp = end of empowerment phase, this was fun so I might go back now, I think I will do what comes natural. cya back at your place. tanshift me oh god with or without the weight. this is without the weight. so if I wait where I think is safe, I shift my form to become slender again. this was a fun experiment, I think I will do something else. say fix the weight gain in sunlight, drinking and eating, staying still, moving around or darkness so I lose weight instead. That is done as though a lessening sigil was done and I am producing weight loss no matter what if I do. this proves I ca do magic no matter what I look like in life.

in-between; this is where you are with accentuated women curves and area that appears womanlike, also you have men features like a dick and better muscles that will stand out by feel. howver, the in-between is not as strong as a man with a narrow wasteline by idea or activity. what gives them away, their softer and the higher voice. However, they can be larger or taller so sometimes they watch their weight.

end

I ca return, think and you can do what you want by feel if you need to do things like roaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *