Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Postponing idea with magic

These are some things, that you can create with energy by thinking your point and stating the effect to create what result you have.  So if you think of the idea, you can create the idea, wait for a pause and then things happen to create themselves from the consciousnessness of energy making what you think. If you intend the result, then it will be there, if you don't then it's not. This is some things that you can do with this effect.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

spell 1; this is my favorite spell, think of the moment and feel the point. then you create by thinking of the idea you intend to create as you feel the surge of energy.

spell 2; think of a point to create with intent, then the spirit uses the soul or soul copy to create the point into manifest. this works by the point of a storm being noticed.

improved sleep; this is where you sleep until things are done if your aware or not.

attention; whatever gets people to be attentive is done, unless the other party doesn't want to be known about.

attentive; if your attentive, then you will be aware of things. so think and you know what you can do.

mail; the mail today is gotten earlier than usual. so if you need some mailing, then you can get it and the spirit is what is creating the result..using a little of your energy.

en is then

think and go

mail; the mail comes earlier today, bringing my package and paul t.'s check.

good feel; I have a good feeling and I easily get orgasm with the point that is done by idea or feel.

family dollar; the store reopens by feel. the point is done, the idea is there so I think things are fair.

toxic? end the toxic relationship.

this = thi is a statement of the celts. so you aren't effected. whatever is said I hear the positive in idea. I don't hear the negative comments by feel.

writing stuff

Think the blood circulation effects to carry fat cells, then it gets shitted out. the effect is lessened weight and that is done by focus. this effects all the time and when you need the idea to occur.

Summer Oaks Apartments

5770 NW 16th St Oklahoma City, OK 73127

1 to 3 bedrooms

$525 to $850

Cost Per Sq.Ft.

view details

(405) 463-9708

whatever; whatever causes the system to not work no longer exixts or causes the system to work instead.

whichever; This is where the ebt system works and I gain back my online account. the ebt system works, so no matter whatever the reason I can't get in online, I now ca get access to my online account.

Tm; Think and you create with light to make what you want. This is a point you know.

later delivery; the amazon shipment comes earlier than usual. the point is a concept, get along and you are alright. this is a known effect of life. if medicine, in this.

en the en is this

2nd stimulus check; the 2nd stimulus check is more than 1200 dollars and one per each 6 months.

game stuff

https://www.gameranger.com/

defined

shall = should

shallh = shouldn't, shall not

should = shouldn't

fiqh = the law


That is the list for now, so I will ciou, good-bye and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *