Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Think and realize

These idea helps you realize things by feel. Think of the use of wording to use the ideal.

They exist; they exist by need, the telepathic people are what they are. Think and you know them.

The people; we the people can make use of what is needed. Think and we are what we seem.

This is knowing; killing now or realizations from the soul. Think about what you wamt to know and you realize what is the point.

These idea are just random thought. Make use of the idea if you need to get results.

Some spells

Here is an idea for something to do; make a spell to create something to do. that's the simple way to handle that. So here's an example spell; sumtin e fac if stip, pronounced [sum-tine ee face if stipe]. translation: something to do if necessary.

positivity; This is where you think to seem positive, and abundance flows by feel.

position; the position of manager is filled and nothing else comes along to make the manager quit. This happens without stress. Think and do well.

gaining; I will gain 71 dollars by the weekend or next week. Simba agrees to load me some money.

gain; I will gain no weight and lose 1 to 2 lbs by a day or two from now.

peaceful nations; this creates peace around the world and makes nations to be at peace with no chance of war unless non nuclear.

These idea; if you go then you go somewhere in this dimension, if you do then you shift to another place or area. this is a do in idea and feel.

en

penny luck; Drop a penny on the sidewalk early in the morning and if its gone by evening time you and the person who took the penny will be blessed with better luck for a week.

tooth decay; Teeth last awhile and this means the tooth decay is halted by feel. This happens with no stress.

herbs; oregano and turmeric help allot, so if you take it in you improve 100%. this happens without any stress on yourself.

money; I gain more money that I save up and work with by feel everyday with economics. This happens with no stress.

writing stuff

glutton; things of gluttony aren't eaten. this happens by what you think or do and without any stress.

Think; So what I am doing is allowing my third eye to direct the subconscious mind, this works as I learn of things and my will is the conscious or unconscious thought that directs the third eye. See yanno, there was some reason that popped up and the tornado threat dissipated. That's why the spell of warding works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *