Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Texture point 4

This is yet another texting point. Think to use this as you may.

Mail; the mailman comes earlier with my packages and mail. No stress occurs by this.

Wellness; I am well, the aware state makes the mind done. This is an angellic message of peace, enjoy your day.

Time travel; The quantum level sees information as though an event. So think the right things and the subconscious creates what you want on the time you intend.

Yes, quantum physics is directly connected to consciousness.  This is truth. If time travel actually existed, it would use quantum physics easily.

Focuses by feel; the focus you do will create what you think. The idea you have is intent by feel if you need the idea. This point by idea will work for me and you. This is an idea put to the past.

Ups or usps today; they come to deliver my package early on with no stress.

Ilusionous point; Here's a spell work that you can use to dispell the curse, state "heyy" pronounced heh-why-ly otherwise hey-ee. It makes the idea you don't want into illusion that doesn't effect you by feel.

Paul Moisant; he comes to watch anime and things work out for me and him.

Think; think and do unless you have something done. This either uses think and create by the aura or the energy consciousness. Whatever the case, think things work out then they will.

Loans; they pay me what I am owed in loans and by the 3rd or before that time.
I don't mind immediate payment, as long as I am paid.

Things; things work out by feel. Brittany spears gets off the conservatorship.

Energy consciousness; I call it Ben, where Ben created most of this universe by thinking and doing. He created so much however, that he turned into an energy consciousness.

This is the aware elemental energy. That is what you think or state to so you create by feel. So with doing things by the source I mean using the universe consciousness.

So basically, think or state to the energy around you to have something happen.

Dr appointment; the doctor will see me earlier by feel and this occurs with no stress.

Lift; the lift in the air is done, think is and you got the effect.

Flight; sped up atomic energy, that'll cause what you see or think by the energy awareness.

Autonomous ultra instinct; I've tried enchantment, and it does work. Its like a mantra. Of you're about to be hit, it hits itself.

Whatever; whatever causes things isn't causing bad things. This happens without stress.

Think to get results; this suggested idea works, "eat what you want and stay in shape."

Weight; I manage to lose at least 1 to 2 lbs by tomorrow morning.

Excuses; any excuse to eat is not done. This is done as you hold the food. You put it away without eating it.

Giving; if you give away food, when done enough times you could cause the person to gain weight.

Living; you don't have to live through it.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual, those needing mail will get what they want. This happens before 1 pm and without stress.

Aftermath; after this I will get my money, this happens by feel. Also without any stress related to this.

Weight; the weight drops away by feel, I no longer have excess weight. I lose at least 2 lbs by tomorrow. This happens without any stress. I do not gain any weight and become slenderer. I do not get fat by doing what I do.

Inspection; the inspection Candace does for me I pass and with flying colors. This happens without stress. Candace does this in moments pretty quick.

Relief funding; the funds come from someone or somewhere, the reason is what you think is necessary.

Definition;
Doa = donate, this is what it means to give money and contribute.
Ia = is
Ues = yes; guess
Thr = the; (through) the, thrive
Th = the end by feel.
Ah-kk = Neura; neural or nerve disorder, that leads to drastic loss of weight quickly done unless treatment is done.

In this condition, eating is naturally lessened. Use oregano and turmeric to cure it as though mixed with water with the need to cure it.

Then your subconscious makes the body use the herbs and the condition dissipates into energy. If it does, thinking its gone restores the body's nerves. Then you create what you have in need.
Eu = pee you; stink
S = weight; scale
Xat = Oternative; otherwise world, sexual (idea or comment often thought as innuendo).
Xet = xey, weight; exacto knife
Yey = energetic yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *