Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Texting point III

This point is a texting idea, that I perceived with the text I wrote. Feel free to use this as if suggestion.

The end; the end is the ending you think or imagine that occurs.

The as; the point is done as I think creatively.

Ready; I will be ready and my apartment will be ready for inspection. This happens with no stress.

Death tron; the point you feel like dying yet are alive, so you death sleep. Then come back by feel.

Herbs; just like drugs, take them in lesser quantities and you avoid depending on the herbs themselves.

Quality; the point is that they do things, so think about them and you know the quality they have.

Them; the point is done with those you knew. This is my end.

Maintenance guy; the maintenance guy comes in time to place the stripping. This happens before 7:40 am.

The cure; I created a cure as well, this is a point you start acting normally, then you get what you want. So this is an effect that creates as you want things, and works with a psychic idea. That is done as though a need were addressed.

See this cures the virus you may have and makes what you think.
However with the virus, the body feels colder and you create as you think. Without it, you make idea with a psychic energy. Otherwise things pointed out are what creates by feel.

Focus; the focus point is an idea to create with the point and make with what you have.

Think; think about things and you become aware. You can see the area you go to before you are there by this method.

Getting too much; I can get too much money, so I think this works out by feel.

Free stuff; the stuff is free and no conscious decision is necessary. Act on your own regard.

Think; the en is enough so think what you like.

Height; my height is 5'11" if not that height by shrinking with age.

Real law; they follow the law that they swear to uphold, otherwise this is the point they get creative.

Jawing; no sound comes out. I abide what is law.

Suggestion; the point you suggest does happen, think of what you need as though a want is granted. This is a wish put in effect by itself. 

Subconscious shift; this shift is where you focus on a world in mind and the general area otherwise. Suggest by statement that your there, and then the subconscious shifts you by feel. 

This uses a moment to shift or phase you to the area. The point you make is almost always done. This is the moment your conscious aware of the new area and then you know your there.

Weight gain; think no weight gain occurs to happen. This suggestion makes it so weight loss happened to occur instead.

Illusionist technique; this is a point you see something different, this is usually done by the aura showing what you think. So in order to do the technique, think of what you want shown, then focus by idea being thought. The aura shows what you need to be seen or served. 

Flustered; the moment you drink enough wine.

Due; the amount that's due set by value or feel.

Pay; if paid enough, the due amount is settled.

The device; the device is psychic by the consciousness of energy that picks up on psychic vibes or energy vibrations. So telekinetic ability is possible by thinking or stating what you think.

Weight loss; eat half or a little of the food on the plate and you will possibly lose weight. Also if you drink 1 cup or nothing of diet drinks per each week, the weight comes off earlier.

Business; think of the idea and the business works for you. This is with less fees by feel.

Space-x dragon crs-17; the launch gets off the platform and goes to the ISS with no problems.

Subconscious fix; ask yourself why you have what you suspected, then you are cured by feel.

Mail today; the mail comes earlier than usual, then my mail is delivered by feel correctly.

134; this is the amount I earned by feel.

Natural nature herbs n medicine; this is herbs such as turmeric and oregano amongst water and drinking it. This sometimes can cure disease.

The argument to this is that you use actual medication, then you are assured if the correct drug is used to cure your disease. 

This can bring on ideal moments, if you think to use meditation to halt the disease. So think about this, the fact is true if it works. 

This is true if you don't have genetic resistance to the point of herbs or medicine. Otherwise some strong medicine will work. Think about this and this is true if you can get what you want.

Psuedo medicine; they say if you can fool the mind you fool the body. So think this is a cure and use some substance like herbs or water drinks then it is. 

This is especially true for snack food, that has a special property. Think and this property fools the body, so you cure the disease of the mind at least temporarily. I am well with idea by this point, so I know it works sometimes for me.

Definition

Toot = fart; slow release of body gas.
A; s
I = yes; aye, (in) agreement, agreed, on (things).
Gasy = Gassy; the release of bodily made gas in almost extreme amount.
Gesy = wild geese
Tiy = Tidy; make clean, cleaning
Faux; imitation, duplicitous with -an or false body.
Pas; body, reiteration.
Cetaa = Caretaker; the body handler.
Sugetsu = Suggestion; the point of statement and subconscious doings.
Tik = Think; I think it was a great city.
Run = rune; ruins now.
Aal = Novel; book
Ciou = good-bye and farewell with a happy ending.
Ciau = catlike and good-bye that's happy. Otherwise this is slapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *