Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Written magic stuff

Focus upon the moment and you get what you desire, think about what you intend and things you mention occur to happen. This is the methodology for this post. If you can use it, then you can create what you want by feel. So enjoy what you make.

Here are some spells to try out, that really work if you think they do.

Abundance; So think or do to gain abundance, that it's not luck it's manifesting abundance and being connected to my higher self. Feel free to use the mantra "I have freedom and abundance in all aspects of my life and reality" with the definition of abundance being "the ability to do what I need to do when I need to do things". Then you get what you want, this is a point in the past. So I think I will do what I can and get along with what is possible. That's all for now.
Goodbye and ciou

thinking point: Think; Think in a focus point and make the idea you have occur by needing the point to happen. This is an escape from the plane. Think this shifts you if you need shifting, then if your need is great enough with the energy to do things, you shift away from the plane your on. So this is an interesting point though this is done, I think this works for your best benefit. If you need the result that you think, then you create the felt urge in others unless they are knowing this trick. The point is made and sometimes things occur. That means this is a magic effect, the point that you make is a point that is done. That is all there is to your trick. I think if you think about the point, then work or do things that you decide to do. The point creates itself. This is a trick from the past.

A trick; think someone else does things if you don't want to do things. What ever it is, you create by feel if you need the idea. The subconscious does the idea for you sometimes in a vision or imagined point, so I think its as if another person were there doing things. The end of this is where you are aware of what is done and the imagined or visual point disappears. This is a point in the past.

This is the last of my philosophy, that is where magic creates what you need as you think of a want.  Then what you think is sometimes set by what you say, so if that is true then magic is easier stated then thought. So you can teach that way,  it feels as if it will happen very distinctively. You can use candles to do this effectively. As you look into the flame and focus your thoughts to create with then state the effect of desire, your creating what you needed.

I think you can get a lighting effect by focusing your intent and the spirit creates the idea using the subconscious. So water, fire, cold, you name the effect, then the subconscious creates the idea by influence. This is all in a written idea somewhere so I believe its hearsay in a courtroom, unless you use the third eye. I think that is all the way there and back. Think and you know this as intent, the idea you think and create by needing the idea with or without a will. As they say, this is a small step in magic. That they do drinking water and sometimes herbs to feel not sick, that's if your stomach feels queesy.

This is a noted effect, that you feel hungrier after doing the trick. Think you won't eat and you avoid gaining weight. This is known as a doppler effect, where you think and the thought generates brainwaves. Then the waves interact and cause by your needed idea as influence what you want as though a need were given. This is a point in the past that I used it, so I think this should work still.

If no effect occurs, then there is a point of pause or no time and then the point will recycle the energy spent or the brain stops sending signals. This is a point that works out as though you think of a point and then things just work. This is a note that I realized from a past life called alzheim in experience, the condition he had was set by magic, so he used magic to fix the point. So I think this will work creates the brainwave of repair, that causes the effect of conscious will direction.

This is a concept that works out well if you need things to happen, that is where you are or somewhere else that you think of the area and focus your thoughts. Then you make things work with what you can do. I have used this several times, thinking to fix my computer. I fixed it with no actual problems, if you think to use it now you wouldn't actually know it was once broken.

This is an amazing trick to watch, if you want to heal yourself by activity or something. I believe I am healthy today, that is because I am doing this with water and herbs. So I heal myself as I wake up, I weather the day and sleep soundly at night. I know you can do this as well. This trick is easy, think of the idea and you know what you can do. If nothing comes from this point, then you know the idea was coming to you as information.

Think and you know, that's the rule of thumb for this effect. Oh get this, what you don't want won't happen. The general effect is magic, the idea is a point done in the past that creates what you want todays time. That I know well as I experience needs and idea that I write down. The point is always done, if you think this is done. The effect lasts until you think the idea isn't effective or whenever you think the effect isn't done. So this is a point of recalling, that you can do to know if you get a result. Enjoy the idea or result, even as you think about other things. This is a noted effect.

wan me wat ci ezh itra darco dax u mata t av = lessen weight 6 lbs within 3 days time no matter the point.

writing stuff

interesting; See that means they are forgiven if they can realize the why of their actions and fix it. This is made so the penalty is only reserved for the unrepentant\ as addiction is a complex process. So forgive and let live or die. That's all I will say for this to end by feel. Seeya.
End

quick weight loss; This is where you have green tea and exercise enough, that is 20 minutes to 1 hours worth per day then think and you know to stretch by feel to relax. The point is done when you loosen up and work the bones by feel. This can possibly cause you to lose 6 lbs in 3 days time. The point in the end is where you get results.


think within the matrix of energy

https://candybox2.github.io/candybox/ candybox game.
https://astrologyanswers.com/article/mentally-blocked-try-this-third-eye-crown-chakra-meditation/

definitions: (skip to end)

Fa = fat; this doesn't come upon me as I think to do the right things. Otherwise whatever causes me to gain weight doesn't occur. So I gain everything back at least double or triple except for the body weight. My double chin disappears by feel or sym bol and my weight drops to a certain point that I need to become.
Fe = far; far enough to go.
Fi = find; findings (fie), fire
Fo = for; forward
Fu = fume; fumble, smoke, smokey.
Fy = fit; in shape
Squi = squish or press flat
loy = Louie; left
ryf = Ralph; right
akuk = upchuck; spew, send forth
cani = copknock; certain style of knock
nuay = negative; no, not, nothing
ls = else
aadic = abundance; the ability to do what I need to do when I need to do things. this works with the mantra of "I have freedom and abundance in all aspects of my life and reality." Otherwise, "Me av ian e aadic n omni aspix t me bio e relyy", in atleantian.
relyy = reality; things or people that are there, otherwise the idea that is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *