Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 1, 2019

some magic effects

Here are some ideal effects that I got off just recently. Enjoy them while you can.

Normal idea:

Think; if you know what you do, you can work with the point otherwise do what you want.

en; the point at the end.

psych 101: mention something larger, then you can get something smaller by feel.

Excel Saga is a good anime to get.

Some spells

Silent spells? There are those that use their soul or spirit communication, then to make silent spells work. They are spells that you dont actively cast, but make it happen as in a state of being.

Spell chances; So why do spells have power? Shouldn't they be all or nothing? This is like either 0 or 1, not 70% or 30% but still they are chance. So I say they are based on chance with unknown predictability. See maybe there are so many micro counter spells, that work against every spell we make. I think it makes me think there is a progress bar, but actually just I can't calculate all the counters. So it becomes unknown chance. The more energy you put into a spell, the higher the chance of success. So a candle spell will almost always work. This is the way a spell will work sometime.

fig a cilq t aomnte ovoman = gather the information requested quickly with no stress.

illi hosta-isse = gather information. pronounced as [ill-ih hoss-ta is-seh]

writing stuff

orgonite; The orgonite is a harmonizer of the body. This uses resin, metal and gemstones. So what you can do with orgonite is protect yourself from harmful radiation signals, this orgonite converts what is signals nearby into positive energy. That are what you call radiowaves. This orgonite also allows you to create by energy, the idea of things you think or state toward the orgonite. So if you think of something you need, then hold the orgonite and think or state your intent, you create by orgonite using the converted energy what you want as though you need the point. This is how your mind can interact with orgonite, and you create what you need as a wanted idea.

definitions: (skip to end)

kood = could; good
haf = have
al = all; had
koods = could have
koor = good
ali = ally
ili = is
eyiy = epiphany; end moment

game stuff

Spell system; you get all the spells that is considered the effect, though one thing is this you do get the effect and that is thinking the idea to create realistically the point that you think or feel. You can't do things to other people unless they do things to you. Also your limited to a certain amount, that means the level of magic is done by level or percent of energy that you have. You regain energy as you wait or rest. Other things about this system include that you can do anything to monsters. You live through enounters, however as you think you can do things and if you die you can always be resurrected. You can get restoration of health and magic by what you do. There is a regen rate of energy of about 10% per minute. and if focused during melee you regain energy by every second of about 10%. That is all about this system, except for this fact; the heavier you weigh the slower magic will occur. Well, thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *