Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Text file 4

This is basically reminders that things are okay with life. So I think things will work out, then they do. This is the power of thought. This text is filled with this idea. Enjoying it is what I do say, so as long as it lasts this is a point in life. Feel free to use the idea as a suggestion.

Think; this is where you create the point by activity. Then the idea will occur more easily.

Feel; this is emotional feedback that informs you in what you see or know. This is a moment in time, that people can rest assured in idea at least th at is what can create what you need.

Thought; the moment you are thought is the moment you are energy. Where you end up is where you think to appear. This is all in a point.

Relaxing; If you type the word, relaxing, you initiate the process inherently. The idea of this doesn't last, so think you can relax and you do.

Relax; I will be relaxing for the rest of the day. So things are working out by now.
This is rather interesting, as I have the point and your reading it. This will work for me.
Even if you say relax or relaxing you still cause the effect of relaxing and relief.

Third eye; think what you want and need the idea result, then the pinneal gland manifests the third eye to create the point. If calcification occurs to the third eye.

You can then use the need as you think about things to see better and you speed up the decalcification. As you may know, magnesium also works to decalcify it.

So I think; this means that you create the idea of what you need as you think about things. So this can be done by feeling through the senses, think of the need and express yourself.

Then you create as you need the point. That means as long as you think it does things, it doesn't mean that it will occur.

So this is where your able to manifest anything, the third eye is manifested as something or some idea. The third eye can effect anything. Think of what you want and you may get the idea.

Mantra; this is where you state something and it happens. So think of what you want to make happen, then state it as though the idea is intent. So then you create what you need.

Focus; the focusing at the moment creates what is there, I think this is a good time to work or wait for a goal. So this in idea is kind of where you think of a goal and work with what is there. Then you can gain what you need. That is all for today.

Stress and relaxing; Yes I know this sounds interesting, I think my mind uses the stress as energy, then creates with a relaxed mind set.

The mind does it with this idea. This works with the focusing of the energy and reprogramming it with thoughts that I need. Then I create as I use the focus point with what I do. I can create nearly anything as a manifest by this means.

Inspection; upon inspection I pass. Things work out well and Stephanie finishes up the inspections.
Tb micro SD card; I find it finished seemingly quickly enough. This card will always work or I toss it.

Definition
Can = ass or butt.
Dik = Masturbate; pleasure yourself.
Trap; drain or mouth
Grip; sense of reality.
Jio = jo; person that you focus by feel to do what is necessary to communicate to by idea.
Cou = communication; think to communicate and you do.
Oel = oh hell
Idk; I don't think so.
Lud; lude or naked
Stefany = Mesmerizing; mesmerizing or no mesmerize she is lively.
Duita = Decanter; container or decenter.
Duota = private; personal, privately done or closed session.
He = he decides what we can do sometime s.
She = she decides what happens by idea, sometime s.
Soi = Solid; a solid is either agreement or solid waste, you decide.
Stre = Stress; think no stress and then there isn't.
N = No; a number with inclusion or not, this is a point in the past by what you do.
Alo = aloe; allow otherwise and your in energy.
Whey; wheat or fiber stalk plant.
Sizzle; heat signature.
Zizz; electric overload by water.
This finishes the list, so I think I will say ciou and farewell until next time, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *